ADVERTISEMENT

Nixa at Webb, Who you got???

Webb looked pretty darn good last night but Nixa is next level. Nixa cruises 31-14.

If WC had their phenom QB healthy this might be a different story.

Webb looked pretty darn good last night but Nixa is next level. Nixa cruises 31-14.

If WC had their phenom QB healthy this might be a different story.

It's always a different story with an injured wc player. Wash rinse repeat

• Haha
Reactions: Flint222
You need to learn how to read. I said he was “Not Amazing” he wasn’t and still isn’t
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
When was the last time WC was turbo clocked? How many consecutive times has Nixa beat WC? And what is the modern day record?

Just watched the Nixa/Republic game... Nixa is a big play machine. That sophomore QB is going to be a big name as the season moves along and for the next 2 years.
Nixa 42
WC- 28

Last edited:
Just watched the Nixa/Republic game... Nixa is a big play machine. That sophomore QB is going to be a big name as the season moves along and for the next 2 years.
Nixa 42
WC- 28
He will have D1 offers in all 3 sports! Great kid and family! Adam is a STUD!

Reactions: Stimie69er
I'm not debating his talent, but this is terrible reasoning...D1 coaches misjudge talent all the time.
It’s pretty rare for someone to be rated THAT high and to be a miss. A 3 or 4 star? Sure. The 2nd rated recruit in the country normally pans out.

Not nearly as often as fans, parents, trainers, JV football coaches, 7v7 coaches, etc., etc.

I don't know how many of those types told me Brady Cook would never play at Mizzou. Instead of admitting they were wrong, now they all say something like, "he's just in a system" as if their favorite kid that Mizzou didn't recruit could do the same.

Fans, parents, trainers, 7v7 coaches never have to admit when they're wrong. College coaches risk losing millions in future earnings when they're wrong. They face actual accountability.

I'll listen to them, especially when they speak en masse.
Sometimes you have to avoid the traps 🕳️…JS
Webb 28-21

Hope im wrong but I’m thinking nixa 35-14. Webb city will score early but won’t find the end zone again until late.

Nixa O-line: 280, 280, 300, 265, 240
WC O-line: 235, 245, 230, 245, 265

Nixa D-line: 220, 265, 265, 230
WC D-line: 220, 265, 245, 220

Nixa will dominate any Class 5 team with that much beef on both lines.

Except, perhaps, Cardinal Ritter.

Last edited:
Reactions: I2R I
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT