ADVERTISEMENT

Lutheran North 28, MICDS 13 Final

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
Field position and overall tempo all MICDS then a huge mistake right before half gives LN the lead. Will be very interesting to see how the Rams react................

LN very fortunate to get those INTs. Last drive got called for key PI led to MICDS TD. Give Fred credit the Rams are not backing down and staying very aggressive.

Had to mute those announcers my goodness. LN survives one where they did not play up to their standards at all. They look like a slightly smaller version of 2022 St. Mary's. Backs are very slippery and lightning fast O Line is big and athletic but I think the key to this squad is the D. They give up big plays on occasion but tighten the screws in the red zone.

MICDS is no slouch, either. Good size just knew, though, once the game went 2 scores the QB wild throws could be costly.

Rams had their chances and then some no doubt. Yet another one that was just flat not pretty but several weeks til the games that really matter anyway.
Gould is the sr qb, but coming off of Tommy John and can’t throw. The qb is a Soph, Gould is headed to West Point for baseball, he also had that int for MICDS in the 4th, kid is a good all around player.

LN is no slouch, always tough to beat. I think Smithville and LN are the only 2 teams to win at MICDS new stadium.

I did hear a rumor the LN head coach was suspended? Any truth to that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT