ADVERTISEMENT

SEATING CAPACITY AT LUTHERAN NORTH 😱😱

SEATING AT LUTHERAN NORTH GAME LAST FRIDAY NIGHT...........my chiropractor was at the game and HAD TO STAND for the game, because only ONE SIDE had seating and not much seating on the other side either......his family and friends left during the 3rd quarter because is was cold (they had small kids) and had to walk over a mile to get to there car..........I agree if you don't have the stadium to handle this is should be moved

Great Joke! Unfortunately Ritter is no joke and that beating is going to be unbearable for you. I would get back on the Recruiting Trail if I was a webbie Booster.

Nixa and Joplin stole all the Webbies talent 😳
Hey, Magellan, Nixa isn't anywhere near Webb City. That St. Louis edjumacation is shining through.

Reactions: 65TPT
Hey, Magellan, Nixa isn't anywhere near Webb City. That St. Louis edjumacation is shining through.
No one, and I mean no one in KC or STL knows were any of these shit hole “towns” are. What dont you 417ers get??? Webb City nor Nixa has done anything or have any relevance so in St Louis, Dallas, Vegas, Oakland, Chicago, Cleveland, Kansas City, Orlando etc etc etc we arent gonna learn about shit hole towns in mid-Missouri.

No one, and I mean no one in KC or STL knows were any of these shit hole “towns” are. What dont you 417ers get??? Webb City nor Nixa has done anything or have any relevance so in St Louis, Dallas, Vegas, Oakland, Chicago, Cleveland, Kansas City, Orlando etc etc etc we arent gonna learn about shit hole towns in mid-Missouri.
Yeah, Yeah... I know. I couldn't help it. By the way, Einstein, edjumacate yourself a bit more... people in St Louis, Dallas, Vegas, Oakland, Chicago, Cleveland, Kansas City, Orlando, etc etc etc like to eat food, don't they? Where do you think that comes from?

Yeah, Yeah... I know. I couldn't help it. By the way, Einstein, edjumacate yourself a bit more... people in St Louis, Dallas, Vegas, Oakland, Chicago, Cleveland, Kansas City, Orlando, etc etc etc like to eat food, don't they? Where do you think that comes from?
Oh so you’re here to tell me that the food in VEGAS is coming from the pissy farm roads of Webb City Missouri?

So nice to know, Im sure life has greater meaning now that I know that when I dine at SW Steakhouse on the Las Vegas Strip that my A5 Japanese Wagyu Ribeye didn’t actually come from Japan. But instead it came from Cows in the Home of the 8 time Class 4 state champions.

• Sad
Reactions: 2old2slow
Oh so you’re here to tell me that the food in VEGAS is coming from the pissy farm roads of Webb City Missouri?

So nice to know, Im sure life has greater meaning now that I know that when I dine at SW Steakhouse on the Las Vegas Strip that my A5 Japanese Wagyu Ribeye didn’t actually come from Japan. But instead it came from Cows in the Home of the 8 time Class 4 state champions.
Name dropping fancy locations again. I’m thinking you still live with your parents.

My waygu steak comes from Warsaw. It’s very tasty by the way! 😋

Uh, yeah, Miami Mensa. There's actually a very large Wagyu operation right here in good ole SW Mo. You reallly didn't pay attention in school, did ya. Oh, yeah, that's right, you probably didn't catch that because you were busy transferring because you "feared for your safety."....

• Haha
Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: 2old2slow and 65TPT
Uh, yeah, Miami Mensa. There's actually a very large Wagyu operation right here in good ole SW Mo. You reallly didn't pay attention in school, did ya. Oh, yeah, that's right, you probably didn't catch that because you were busy transferring because you "feared for your safety."....
They arent serving those Shit steaks buddy. Talking about Schooling like SWMO isnt bottom barrel education and the Colleges are all automatic admission is really crazy.

Good ole boy Forrest Lucas over Wheatland way kinda knows how ta raise cattle..............

Reactions: MIZZOU71 and Arcola
Good ole boy Forrest Lucas over Wheatland way kinda knows how ta raise cattle..............
Yep, only Texas has more cow calf pairs in the United States. Most ranchers across the nation looking at market prices check the Joplin regional stockyards. So SWMO has a huge affect on the happy meal prices BPs Mommas buying him.

Don’t know where they’re at, but they sure live in your head rent free. 🤣🤣🤣

Tell us more about the graduation rates and high test scores of all the impoverished recruits that get funneled through the STL hallways for one reason and one reason only.

It looks like you are in love with some of the biggest "Shit Hole" towns in the country, with St. Louis being one of the biggest "shit holes in the country.

Everyone is moving out of STL for greener pastures. Between the brutal murder rate, awful downtown, and it being a general pile of crap? Nobody wants to live there. But you go off BP! Congrats on your well earned championships. You worked hard for them! All the recruited teams next weekend who win will scream “BP!” “BP”. Your mother will make meatloaf and your White Castle workers will all be so happy for you!

Everyone is moving out of STL for greener pastures. Between the brutal murder rate, awful downtown, and it being a general pile of crap? Nobody wants to live there. But you go off BP! Congrats on your well earned championships. You worked hard for them! All the recruited teams next weekend who win will scream “BP!” “BP”. Your mother will make meatloaf and your White Castle workers will all be so happy for you!
Wrong. St. Louis Metropolitan area has 2.8 million residents. Up from the 2010 census. Seems like we are still growing. People from the sorry parts of the state come here we NEVER go there. Can’t remember the last time I heard of someone moving to CARTHAGE or NEVADA or WEBB SHITTY or BRANSON. Keep spreading lies though 😂😂😂😂

Wrong. St. Louis Metropolitan area has 2.8 million residents. Up from the 2010 census. Seems like we are still growing. People from the sorry parts of the state come here we NEVER go there. Can’t remember the last time I heard of someone moving to CARTHAGE or NEVADA or WEBB SHITTY or BRANSON. Keep spreading lies though 😂😂😂😂
You are telling a half truth. Tell us about population of St Louis proper. The St Louis suburbs is the only growth.

The fastest growing county of all Missouri is in SWMO. Christian county.

You are telling a half truth. Tell us about population of St Louis proper. The St Louis suburbs is the only growth.

No Im telling the entire truth. I said the St Louis Metropolitan area. & St. Louis County is were majority of people live so yes the County has the most growth. Point still stands

Also Jasper County just experienced a 4% Growth between the 2010 and 2020 census. Just +5,000. But sure Fastest Growing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

St. Charles County on the MO side. Burbs keep expanding off 55, 70 and 64 east in IL.

Reactions: Arcola
No Im telling the entire truth. I said the St Louis Metropolitan area. & St. Louis County is were majority of people live so yes the County has the most growth. Point still stands

Also Jasper County just experienced a 4% Growth between the 2010 and 2020 census. Just +5,000. But sure Fastest Growing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So you disagree with a May 2023 article from StlToday?

“In St. Louis County, the state’s most populous, all but six of 88 municipalities lost population, according to the estimates. So did most of the 46 municipalities in Madison, Monroe and St. Clair counties in the Metro East.”

Also from 2010 to 2020 Christian county grew around 15% gaining over 11,000 people.

So you disagree with a May 2023 article from StlToday?

“In St. Louis County, the state’s most populous, all but six of 88 municipalities lost population, according to the estimates. So did most of the 46 municipalities in Madison, Monroe and St. Clair counties in the Metro East.”

Also from 2010 to 2020 Christian county grew around 15% gaining over 11,000 people.
I never disagreed with anything. I pointed out that the St Louis Metro area has grown. Breaking down individual municipalities isn’t relevant to me. The sum of the parts still equals growth.

& Yes I see Christian County, looks like it’s not much to do and has zero diversity. Sounds miserable! Also not good at High School football! Wouldn’t advise anyone looking to win football games to move there.

I never disagreed with anything. I pointed out that the St Louis Metro area has grown. Breaking down individual municipalities isn’t relevant to me. The sum of the parts still equals growth.

& Yes I see Christian County, looks like it’s not much to do and has zero diversity. Sounds miserable! Also not good at High School football! Wouldn’t advise anyone looking to win football games to move there.
Funny thing is you helped the decline by moving to Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE

“Of the 10 largest cities on the Missouri side of the Mississippi River, St. Louis saw the largest drop, declining 4.97% to 286,578 residents.

Five others also saw declines, including Florissant — the largest city in St. Louis County — Chesterfield, Wildwood, University City and Ballwin.”

“• Ozark Region: The Ozark region represents one of the state’s consistent growth regions, and it grew
over 8 percent overall between 2010 and 2020. If current trends continue, Greene County will soon
become Missouri’s 3rd largest jurisdiction surpassing St. Louis City.”

• St. Louis Region: The St. Louis region’s suburban counties (e.g., St. Charles) are some of the state’s
fastest growing, but its core jurisdictions of St. Louis City and St. Louis County have lost population
over the past two decades. The suburban gains often occur at the expense of the urban core, but
overall the region experienced continued net domestic out-migration.”

Reactions: Uncle_Fester
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT