ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson Tournament

washMoSports

Nov 23, 2001
Windsor outlasted Farmington as they pull out a 9-6 win in the Championship game.

Farmington defeated Portageville 1-0 and Naylor 9-6 to reach the semifinals before beating Poplar Bluff 11-4 advancing to the final.

Some great games today.

Windsor outlasted Farmington as they pull out a 9-6 win in the Championship game.

Farmington defeated Portageville 1-0 and Naylor 9-6 to reach the semifinals before beating Poplar Bluff 11-4 advancing to the final.

Some great games today.
I saw where P.B. beat P'ville 12-2. I assume their #1 pitcher didn't throw that game?

I didn't see the start of that game but I saw a different pitcher later in that game. I know she pitched the semifinal game losing on a walk off home run 1-0. So might have run out of steam at the end of the day. Farmington pitchers didn't have anything left in the tank and Windsor was a good team that took advantage of it.

I didn't see the start of that game but I saw a different pitcher later in that game. I know she pitched the semifinal game losing on a walk off home run 1-0. So might have run out of steam at the end of the day. Farmington pitchers didn't have anything left in the tank and Windsor was a good team that took advantage of it.
Thanks, I found out she did start but as you said she was out of gas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT