ADVERTISEMENT

Its Friday who you going to see?

cardsfan200306

Nov 4, 2022
You posting updates?
What do you expect?

I'll be in Grain Valley
Prolly a halftime update
I don't think it will be as nasty as last time. I'm gonna guess after 28 or 35 that the JV is in

College Heights Cougars cross Newman Road to host the Liberal Bulldogs at Fred Hughes Stadium on the beautiful campus of MSSU.
No word on if we'll be graced with the usage of the largest scoreboard in the MIAA or if that costs extra.
Safe travels everyone, lotta frisky deer out there on the highways and bi-ways of rural Missouri.

Brewery in the backyard with the 4 yr old. Wife gone on business most of the week. Single dad life for Halloween duties. Wife leaving for weekend long soccer tourney with 12 yr old tonight. The tyrant (4 yr old) and I need a break...No updates needed. Here's the result before it happens. She's going to crush a few NA slushies and cheeseburgers. I'm going to fill up on IPAs and tacos. Hopefully it's lights out by 8. My kinda Friday night!

Brewery in the backyard with the 4 yr old. Wife gone on business most of the week. Single dad life for Halloween duties. Wife leaving for weekend long soccer tourney with 12 yr old tonight. The tyrant (4 yr old) and I need a break...No updates needed. Here's the result before it happens. She's going to crush a few NA slushies and cheeseburgers. I'm going to fill up on IPAs and tacos. Hopefully it's lights out by 8. My kinda Friday night!
You and I would probably get along outside of MoSports!

Reactions: shoot90draw
giphy.gif

8pm on a Friday, that is aggressive! I like the IPAs and tacos though!

Reactions: 503_Maple
Sounds like a good time to me!

You posting updates?
What do you expect?

I'll be in Grain Valley
Prolly a halftime update
I don't think it will be as nasty as last time. I'm gonna guess after 28 or 35 that the JV is in
Fort Osage at Platte County: Each one year away from very serious C5 contention but still good enough to give Grain Valley fits in a district final. Contrasting styles: Fort's Peppers run game vs. the PC spread. Two programs accustomed to major success. Last collision was a very close one in 2021.

Fort's fan base travels as well as any in the entire KC Metro and it will be outstanding HSFB weather perhaps a smidge windy but that's it. Should be atmosphere #2 in the Northland (Staley at Oak Park will be off the charts).

Reactions: HHSX2
Fort Osage at Platte County: Each one year away from very serious C5 contention but still good enough to give Grain Valley fits in a district final. Contrasting styles: Fort's Peppers run game vs. the PC spread. Two programs accustomed to major success. Last collision was a very close one in 2021.

Fort's fan base travels as well as any in the entire KC Metro and it will be outstanding HSFB weather perhaps a smidge windy but that's it. Should be atmosphere #2 in the Northland (Staley at Oak Park will be off the charts).
Not buying that PC can give GV fits. They run the right offense to to but they just arnt there yet.
Fort on the other hand always plays GV tough. and i expect them to be in the valley next week. low travel for everyone.

If Pc gets it done they will have a nice bus ride down next week

Not buying that PC can give GV fits. They run the right offense to to but they just arnt there yet.
Fort on the other hand always plays GV tough. and i expect them to be in the valley next week. low travel for everyone.

If Pc gets it done they will have a nice bus ride down next week
Fort-GV is the new "big" east KCMO rivalry. I am going to Grain Valley tomorrow for youth FB league championship game (second trip there) it blows me away how fast suburbia enveloped that town and I did not check out whether they closed the dirt track as of yet but looks like they are doing lots on the HS grounds. Amazing.............

Fort-GV is the new "big" east KCMO rivalry. I am going to Grain Valley tomorrow for youth FB league championship game (second trip there) it blows me away how fast suburbia enveloped that town and I did not check out whether they closed the dirt track as of yet but looks like they are doing lots on the HS grounds. Amazing.............
I will be at the 7th grade A division super bowl there tomorrow and then 5th and 7th grade B division super bowls on sunday. Dirt track is open but i think done for the season. HS is getting a big addition and parking sucks right now lol

Reactions: thetophat2021
College Heights Cougars cross Newman Road to host the Liberal Bulldogs at Fred Hughes Stadium on the beautiful campus of MSSU.
No word on if we'll be graced with the usage of the largest scoreboard in the MIAA or if that costs extra.
Safe travels everyone, lotta frisky deer out there on the highways and bi-ways of rural Missouri.
Really wanted to go to this one. Will be a massive score at the end. Probably 72-64 liberal this time.

Really wanted to go to this one. Will be a massive score at the end. Probably 72-64 liberal this time.
It was a last play scenario in the first game, guessing it'll be another close contest.

Love it.

Reactions: Eagles_Ball
What!? No invite!?

Reactions: BoosterBosko
Since the press box is already going to be full in Wardsville with 2 seperate video webcasts on site for Southern Boone at Blair Oaks I will be streaming that game as well as monitoring the scorestream feeds and twitter feeds so bluemonkyonline.com is up to date tonight. Several good games around the state. Additionally if your at a game and you have the scorestream app, make sure that game is up to date please. It helps me out considerably not having to track down every darn score out there. Happy Friday everyone.

I think your 4 and 12 year old may have gotten on your phone and made several posts on MoSports this week. LOL!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT