ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Who you going to see?

cardsfan200306

Nov 4, 2022
or are you staying in from the rain and watching?

Depending on work I will be watching GV vs BSS and Odessa vs PH (if i can find a stream)

If i can travel to one i have to stay close to work so it will be GV @ BSS

Cabool @ Mountain Grove.

Another rivalry game this week for the Bulldogs.
They didn’t show up mentally last week until the 4th Q so it’ll be interesting to see which team we get this week.
If they play to their potential and execute, they should win.
If they don’t, Grove will roll, though I do think the panthers are very down this year compared to their norm.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
I will be at Centralia vs. Monroe City (Centralia heavily favored)

A game to watch though will be South Shelby @ Clark County. If south can win by 3 or more scores it would help me believe in South being a legit contender to play with Bowling Green in the district championship.

Reactions: Wheels 1
Cabool @ Mountain Grove.

Another rivalry game this week for the Bulldogs.
They didn’t show up mentally last week until the 4th Q so it’ll be interesting to see which team we get this week.
If they play to their potential and execute, they should win.
If they don’t, Grove will roll, though I do think the panthers are very down this year compared to their norm.
Don't forget to checkout that Mexican restaurant..!

Well since I get up every morning at 3 am for work, I'll probably be in bed by 8 lol. Plus we have 2 baseball games tomorrow at 10 and noon.

I will be at Centralia vs. Monroe City (Centralia heavily favored)

A game to watch though will be South Shelby @ Clark County. If south can win by 3 or more scores it would help me believe in South being a legit contender to play with Bowling Green in the district championship.
I think this one will be a tad closer than last week's impressive showing over Monroe City. Probably the best defense they'll see this season.

Weather pending ... The Hafner Bowl, Branson at Carl Junction.
"Where the peg-legged powerhouse from Showtown USA comes calling on your Bulldogs," ... still laugh about the time I heard that one used.
tumblr_mz3gabCXrJ1tnamhho1_400.gif
Bosko??

Think Rock Bridge can keep it within 2 scores?
If the DBs play the way the have all year I don’t think so. But you know with high school kids, anything can happen. . Their will a lot of sore linemen coming out of your game the way both teams like running the ball.

Reactions: 65TPT
will be sitting infront of the computer tracking half dozen webcasts and twitter updating scores... I thought about seeing Central vs St Gen, Fox vs Seckman, or BO and Boonville but none of those will probably be close.

will be sitting infront of the computer tracking half dozen webcasts and twitter updating scores... I thought about seeing Central vs St Gen, Fox vs Seckman, or BO and Boonville but none of those will probably be close.
A man from my former side of the state. Crazy that central st g won't be close I can remember in my day stolzer never turned out a bad team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT