ADVERTISEMENT

How to fix the massive cyberattack here (drug sales)

DONT DO DRUGS!
billy ray cyrus drugs GIF by Still The King

• Wow
Reactions: Albert C. Slater
Something that might help would be having a user or two that can moderate. The moderator account Mosportsstaff hasn't logged in since 2022 so that is probably part of the problem.
I wholeheartedly agree. I essentially run a business M-F days but would be very, very, very interested. If you know who to contact to get this done let me know! WE CANNOT ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE THIS AWAY FROM US!

Reactions: shoot90draw
If nothing else somebody out there found a backhanded way to liven up the site. Again THANK GOD it is happening and can be fixed in July. Imagine if this happened during the season.

I contacted yahoo/rivals support and told them our board has active users but no active moderators and was getting overrun with spam - the only thing they were able to offer was to email this address:

subscriptions@rivals.com

So you might try that.

• Wow
Reactions: Albert C. Slater
Also I don't think yahoo cares about this board because it's a free board. When I confirmed it was not a paid subscription and it was just a free message board that was basically when the support person pushed me off.

• Wow
Reactions: shoot90draw
These are firing back up now. Some of the names I've already blocked so those show as ignored member.

A great lesson for everyone out there........................ALWAYS take the fight to your adversaries. NEVER surrender unless you are in the wrong then OWN it. Learned lots of this living on the mean streets of inner KCMO way back in the day plus hanging in Midtown/Westport. The snot nosed little nerd of childhood is loooooooong gone. WE WILL WIN, guys!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT