ADVERTISEMENT

Guy with knife killed in Saint Louis

Drop.Tine

Nov 12, 2013
It's a shame the cops couldn't have shot the knife out of the guys hand like the old westerns. Just like Duck imagines.

giphy.gif

Always go for the kill. The most interesting man in the world says it, so I believe it.
I deserve to be tear gassed for thinking a shot in the leg might down somebody. What was I thinking?
If you kill the perpetrator we save money in our prison system and we can
lower the most interesting man in the world's taxes. God bless the USA.

I can't wait until winter so we can start shooting people with hoodies again.

And if they miss the shot in the leg and get stabbed in the face?

Ohh that's right you don't care about cops.

Originally posted by Drop.Tine:
And if they miss the shot in the leg and get stabbed in the face?

Ohh that's right you don't care about cops.
Kill them all, let God sort it out.

Kenny has spoken, let his will be done...

Never pass up an oppo to kill baby.
I'm guessing Tony Stewart is your favorite driver??

I say lets bring the drones to Ferguson and really make some hay

This post was edited on 8/19 8:24 PM by Duck_walk

You didn't answer my question. Surely they've considered this option. Why don't they shoot to injure? Unless you really feel they're out to kill. In that case you're nuttier than a baby ruth.

They are trained to kill. Everyone knew that before mike brown was shot. Yet you keep saying it like it was your idea. And you are the only one who knew. The question is, is it always necessary? Did the po make a reasonable judgment in this case? Can he justify shooting an unarmed man six times? The grand jury will make a decision. I hope they are presented facts.

Originally posted by Duck_walk:
They are trained to kill. Everyone knew that before mike brown was shot. Yet you keep saying it like it was your idea. And you are the only one who knew. The question is, is it always necessary? Did the po make a reasonable judgment in this case? Can he justify shooting an unarmed man six times? The grand jury will make a decision. I hope they are presented facts.
Answer the question man. You're avoiding it. If it's such an ideal scenario, why aren't they trained to shoot their legs? I'm pretty sure you know the answer, but you're avoiding to answer it because it goes against your idiotic responses you keep spewing.

How hard is it for you to understand these simple things. ACCORDING TO THE OFFICERS STORY. His life was threatened, he pulled his gun the man charged him and he shot until he was down. Shooting someone six times doesn't matter. HE SHOT UNTIL HE WASN'T A THREAT. He could have shot him 20 times, the guy could have kept coming and it could have taken him 21 to eliminate the threat. You need to do some dang research before you continue to sound like a complete fool.

The question remains, did he act reasonably in this case. People other than you will decide. For that I am thankful.
If he acted appropriately, he will be exonerated. Know it alls like you will not decide. I would also guess this is going to lead to re-examining training programs for policemen throughout the country. I am very glad someone who gets a college degree and ends up in a dead end machine shop job with little man's syndrome isn't a law enforcement officer.

See you at the end of football season MIBITW.

Originally posted by Duck_walk:
The question remains, did he act reasonably in this case. People other than you will decide. For that I am thankful.
If he acted appropriately, he will be exonerated. Know it alls like you will not decide. I would also guess this is going to lead to re-examining training programs for policemen throughout the country. I am very glad someone who gets a college degree and ends up in a dead end machine shop job with little man's syndrome isn't a law enforcement officer.

See you at the end of football season MIBITW.
Do you really really want to go there Steve? I love my job. Supervisor of a machine shop that does wide variety of parts, not just mass production. Flexible schedule. Every other Friday off. Getting to watch a few million dollars+ worth of machinery do it's thing. ISO certification classes. Trained to work a CMM machine.

Anything else while you're feeling sorry for yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT