ADVERTISEMENT

Great Player from New Madrid

Moleebo

Oct 8, 2021
Trying to remember the name of an exceptional basketball player that played for New Madrid Indians in probably the 1970s. He was a black player, big, probably a forward or center. We think he was known my three names, Example: Ray Don Smith. He was a very well known in his time. Thanks for any help you can give us.

George "June Bug" Ross??? I've asked a few buddies down in SEMO that would probably know more than others. This is who they came up with.

Reactions: Moleebo
Thanks for responding, June Bug wasn't who we were looking for, though he was a super player, June Bug was guard and maybe the best player on that very good team they had back then. We think J "Red" Tucker was the guy we were trying to think of. He was a teammate of June Bug. Thanks again for responding!

Was it Billy Bob?

ten GIF

Thanks for responding, June Bug wasn't who we were looking for, though he was a super player, June Bug was guard and maybe the best player on that very good team they had back then. We think J "Red" Tucker was the guy we were trying to think of. He was a teammate of June Bug. Thanks again for responding!
I'm honestly thinking about calling myself June Bug to see if it will stick.

Reactions: Moleebo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT