ADVERTISEMENT

Grain Valley 10-29 Fort Osage

Fenner's 90 Yd return.
Fenner

It is hard to explain why he is so dangerous. He isn't the fastest (he is fast though), but I've never seen a guy make so many guys miss and when they do grab him he contorts his body to escape. He just never seems to go down on first contact. This was just one play. He ran one where he got it in the backfield on a pass I think to far right side, nothing there and runs straight back in the flat across the field of everyone converging and goes up left sideline for 25 yds.

Fenner's 90 Yd return.
Fenner

It is hard to explain why he is so dangerous. He isn't the fastest (he is fast though), but I've never seen a guy make so many guys miss and when they do grab him he contorts his body to escape. He just never seems to go down on first contact. This was just one play. He ran one where he got it in the backfield on a pass I think to far right side, nothing there and runs straight back in the flat across the field of everyone converging and goes up left sideline for 25 yds.

I've been watching HS football for a long time and he's definitely as elusive and hard to tackle in the open field as anyone I remember.

Menne seems like he's getting healthy for sure based on that play where he drug the GV tacklers 10 yards lol.

On the defensive side we're definitely peaking at the right time.

I watched some film of the 2 MICDS running backs. Scary speed. I don't like the idea of driving to Cape but it might be preferable to playing against those two kids who average 10ypc or better lol.

I've been watching HS football for a long time and he's definitely as elusive and hard to tackle in the open field as anyone I remember.

Menne seems like he's getting healthy for sure based on that play where he drug the GV tacklers 10 yards lol.

On the defensive side we're definitely peaking at the right time.

I watched some film of the 2 MICDS running backs. Scary speed. I don't like the idea of driving to Cape but it might be preferable to playing against those two kids who average 10ypc or better lol.
MICDS will win by a whole bunch today. If it isn't turbo I will be very surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT