ADVERTISEMENT

Druggies win

I’m not going to spend 10 minutes a day “ignoring” all the drug posts. Druggies win. Hopefully, Mosports or Rivals can do something about it.
Everyone has been trying BUT here is something that indicates strongly this is what it appears to be (an international cyber attack): Yesterday as I got home from work I got an email stating there is the largest iPhone cyber attack in history underway affecting BILLIONS of them. This came from our very reliable IT department warning us to firewall and update our phones and watch for any suspicious texts/emails. Never have seen anything like that!

Everyone has been trying BUT here is something that indicates strongly this is what it appears to be (an international cyber attack): Yesterday as I got home from work I got an email stating there is the largest iPhone cyber attack in history underway affecting BILLIONS of them. This came from our very reliable IT department warning us to firewall and update our phones and watch for any suspicious texts/emails. Never have seen anything like that!
As for minutes it takes me less than 2 to delete these but, yes, they are very irritating.

How do you delete all of them in 2 minutes? I must be doing something wrong.

I’m not going to spend 10 minutes a day “ignoring” all the drug posts. Druggies win. Hopefully, Mosports or Rivals can do something about it.
Especially the pointed follow yesterday has me beyond ignited. Consulting my IT contacts about remedying this, too, hoping it will just go away after today's activity. Any more return it is off to the Political Crap board for as many threads as I can invent.

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT