ADVERTISEMENT

Doc guys .....Forever!!

You Ampipe boys really know how to tear a guy down. In the Alliance we do nothing but build each other up. Bosko I'm still all in for working TOGETHER, but if you want to jump over to the Alliance side of the Doc Guys we would love to have you!
Bosko doesn't need the Alliance when he's got ALL of us...TOGETHER!
large.gif
REAL Mox said it best! Ill always be an Ampipe Boy, but I like it better when were all TOGETHER! We used to do things TOGETHER in Ampipe, but not so much anymore. Some of that is probably because of me lol. So by bringing and keeping the Doc Guys TOGETHER, I am trying to right a few wrongs.

Hey FAKE MOX you can't fool people with your shenanigans. You are not a part of DOC GUYS!! What date did you join??
Hey Fake Mox you are making some real enemies on here so you better watch out!

REAL Mox said it best! Ill always be an Ampipe Boy, but I like it better when were all TOGETHER! We used to do things TOGETHER in Ampipe, but not so much anymore. Some of that is probably because of me lol. So by bringing and keeping the Doc Guys TOGETHER, I am trying to right a few wrongs.
Bosko you really are a class act. If you think some of these knuckle heads are worth sticking with then I fully support you and will always stick TOGETHER.

Bosko you really are a class act. If you think some of these knuckle heads are worth sticking with then I fully support you and will always stick TOGETHER.
Wow. Never in a million years did I think someone would call Bosko a class act. I must say though, being a frequent observer and casual contributor, Bosko has really turned over a new leaf. He has really brought the two factions together and united them as the Doc Guys. Never thought I would see Bosko be the good guy.

Wow. Never in a million years did I think someone would call Bosko a class act. I must say though, being a frequent observer and casual contributor, Bosko has really turned over a new leaf. He has really brought the two factions together and united them as the Doc Guys. Never thought I would see Bosko be the good guy.
Lets just hope he can
giphy.gif

What the H does Calvin Candie have to do with football? That little pencil neck wouldn't know if a football is aired up, stuffed, or filled with guacamole.
Sweet jeep...why don't you try logging out and typing in "off road forums" on google and find someone who wants to hear, or gives a darn about your useless opinion. I will say one thing, I'm flattered that I got your attention enough for you to ask about me, but your attempt to get the other doc guys to hop on your hate train will fail miserably! We stick TOGETHER!

Reactions: B Boucher_9
Sweet jeep...why don't you try logging out and typing in "off road forums" on google and find someone who wants to hear, or gives a darn about your useless opinion. I will say one thing, I'm flattered that I got your attention enough for you to ask about me, but your attempt to get the other doc guys to hop on your hate train will fail miserably! We stick TOGETHER!
Youre darn right we Doc Guys stick TOGETHER!! Dont worry about him Calvin. While we have many fans, being famous also brings some people who hate us. I think the kids these days call them haters. You cant let them bother you Calvin!

Youre darn right we Doc Guys stick TOGETHER!! Dont worry about him Calvin. While we have many fans, being famous also brings some people who hate us. I think the kids these days call them haters. You cant let them bother you Calvin!
You are the man Bosko! Always keeping your head and keeping things in perspective!!

I dont think Calvin can be considered an official member of the Doc guys because he is not in a Doc as far as I know. I do however enjoy his posts. So, maybe we can make him an honorary member or something?
giphy.gif
Heck! I thought he already was an honorary member! He is the most active poster on the Replacement Alliance side of the Doc Guys and I enjoy his posts as well. So being in a doc or not, the Doc Guys are all about coming TOGETHER! So he is more than welcome here!

Calvin is a fraud. If I saw him get out of his car at practice I would say "hey fellas, look at the fruitcake."

What the H does Calvin Candie have to do with football? That little pencil neck wouldn't know if a football is aired up, stuffed, or filled with guacamole.
Valid question.. I dont know about the honorary stuff, either. He just yells at everyone... just watch...

Shoot 90 has been one of the biggest supporters of the Doc guys... Since I started this whole thing. He has supported me and talked with all of us, but he never claims to be a part of US... How is this guy any different?

Valid question.. I dont know about the honorary stuff, either. He just yells at everyone... just watch...

Shoot 90 has been one of the biggest supporters of the Doc guys... Since I started this whole thing. He has supported me and talked with all of us, but he never claims to be a part of US... How is this guy any different?
Steph don't let your ill will towards me try and impact how the other doc guys feel about me. Heck even Moroxon and I saw eye to eye on something today, which is a first! Shoot 90 is a great supporter the Doc guys, which whether you want to believe it or not, includes me. I hope you get your head on straight or Bosko might have to teach you a lesson you won't soon forget! (Again)

Steph don't let your ill will towards me try and impact how the other doc guys feel about me. Heck even Moroxon and I saw eye to eye on something today, which is a first! Shoot 90 is a great supporter the Doc guys, which whether you want to believe it or not, includes me. I hope you get your head on straight or Bosko might have to teach you a lesson you won't soon forget! (Again)

Lets put it to a vote then!
tumblr_inline_nvd7exdB2W1txsg17_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT