ADVERTISEMENT

Doc guys .....Forever!!

J. Kane

Feb 7, 2017
106d8a25-3557-4baf-a5e6-bbac59879295_text_hi.gif

Last edited:
Nice!! Good job on coming in at number 2! Sad that they combined Moxon and Harbour. Two totally different athletes and Mox was the actual star in the doc. Falcos write up is pretty accurate of his documentary. I was disappointed, but not shocked, that Rifleman didnt make the list.

Hard to believe this list is very accurate, when people like me or Paul Blake of Texas State University Fightin' Armadillos, do not make the cut. Maybe they have something against 80's QB's But we had it all the Mullets and hairbands.
Agreed! Paul Blake "Arm of the Armadillos" should be on the list. The Mox votes to kick Junior Floyd out and put in Paul. Floyd is the worst.

Sunshine is like the Tom Brady and Mox is Josh McCown. Not even a comparison!
You still haven't issued your apology!
So much internal strife with you Doc Guys! I miss the days when you all would relive the good ole times and have witty banter back and forth! Also, where is Stef and Coach Nickerson!?

The legend of Paul Blake, good read of one of the Best Doc QB's. I know growing up in Texas he was a legend, I got to see him play a few times.

There was a time in the not-too-distant past when real cowboys played quarterback. Men with tanned and weathered faces who rolled their own smokes. Men who wore battered hats and scuffed boots and denim tuxedos without an ounce of irony. Men who could coax a living out of the land and with those same hands spin a football with flawless accuracy and a trace of abandon.

One of these men was the most legendary movie quarterback in the Lone Star State. This is his story.

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/cama...t-movie-qb-in-texas-scott-bakula-marlboro-man

The legend of Paul Blake, good read of one of the Best Doc QB's. I know growing up in Texas he was a legend, I got to see him play a few times.

There was a time in the not-too-distant past when real cowboys played quarterback. Men with tanned and weathered faces who rolled their own smokes. Men who wore battered hats and scuffed boots and denim tuxedos without an ounce of irony. Men who could coax a living out of the land and with those same hands spin a football with flawless accuracy and a trace of abandon.

One of these men was the most legendary movie quarterback in the Lone Star State. This is his story.

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/cama...t-movie-qb-in-texas-scott-bakula-marlboro-man
That a good little read about a great man. Nice find Jonny-B-Good!

I don't get on the football side of here much, but in the past couple weeks I have been following you doc guys, and just wanted to say thank you for the entertainment. You guys really liven it up on here. My observations:1) Bosko > All other Doc guys. 2) Johnny Walker, Shane Falco, Calvin Candy, and maybe one of the Moxs are probably the same person. 3) Djordjevic gets butt hurt to easily and quits contributing to the conversation. 4) Nickerson and Fox-Breakers need to post more. 5) Joe Kane is without a doubt the funniest man alive. Keep it up fellas (or maybe just one fella), I can't get enough of it!

I don't get on the football side of here much, but in the past couple weeks I have been following you doc guys, and just wanted to say thank you for the entertainment. You guys really liven it up on here. My observations:1) Bosko > All other Doc guys. 2) Johnny Walker, Shane Falco, Calvin Candy, and maybe one of the Moxs are probably the same person. 3) Djordjevic gets butt hurt to easily and quits contributing to the conversation. 4) Nickerson and Fox-Breakers need to post more. 5) Joe Kane is without a doubt the funniest man alive. Keep it up fellas (or maybe just one fella), I can't get enough of it!

Same person? what are you talking about. I sir speak only for myself. Back in high school I had a high school coach try to tell me what to do once, no more.

Bosko getting some LOVE!!!!

I think Shane is someone different and maybe Johnny... but the rest i think you nailed.

Thanks for spelling my name right... its been a while since someone has called me by my last name... Nickerson might be the last one! i liked it. I dont get butt hurt. I get busy. Big difference.

Joe kills me.

Thank-You-gif-funny.gif

Hey now buddy! Thats one of the best compliments I have ever gotten! If you ever find yourself in Ampipe, I know a bar with cold beer and several pool tables. I think Stef might be familiar with it. Ill get your first beer! Now, I cant speak for the other Doc Guys, but to quote the Mox, "I am just one man." So there is at least more than two different fellas!

Jonathan Moxon....THE REAL MOX....is just one man. Stick around Wurlitzer...you will find yourself staying out all night with the Mox and Bosko at the Landing Strip before you know it!

Please don't associate either of the Moxs with the Replacement Alliance. I don't know who to trust outside of Johnny and Falco!

Bosko getting some LOVE!!!!

I think Shane is someone different and maybe Johnny... but the rest i think you nailed.

Thanks for spelling my name right... its been a while since someone has called me by my last name... Nickerson might be the last one! i liked it. I dont get butt hurt. I get busy. Big difference.

Joe kills me.
At least everyone agrees that Kane is the man. Nice of you to come out of hiding Stephanie..

Reactions: B Boucher_9
Well considering a documentary is a recreation of an actual event then that takes your opinion, and puts it in the the same boat as mine Moroxon.
Mox has a pretty good point here. Youre not a former sports athlete or coach. Im all fine and dandy with you being a part of the Doc Guys though.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT