ADVERTISEMENT

Doc guys .....Forever!!

Mox has a pretty good point here. Youre not a former sports athlete or coach. Im all fine and dandy with you being a part of the Doc Guys,
If you are good with it Bosko, I'm good with it.
http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FImages%2FThe-Fix%2F2011%2F01%2F05%2F02%2F49%2FStud-Wink.gif

I don't get on the football side of here much, but in the past couple weeks I have been following you doc guys, and just wanted to say thank you for the entertainment. You guys really liven it up on here. My observations:1) Bosko > All other Doc guys. 2) Johnny Walker, Shane Falco, Calvin Candy, and maybe one of the Moxs are probably the same person. 3) Djordjevic gets butt hurt to easily and quits contributing to the conversation. 4) Nickerson and Fox-Breakers need to post more. 5) Joe Kane is without a doubt the funniest man alive. Keep it up fellas (or maybe just one fella), I can't get enough of it!
YES!!!! STEPH gets butt hurt about the smallest things... I have to admit though he has been getting better about it.... He kinda reminds me of Clifford Franklin when he drops the ball. Either it's ALWAYS someone else's fault or he's complaining instead of just getting the job done!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

If Sunshine Ronnie Bass isn't number one you and all the other posters are frauds.
Berqueer, outside of Falco I would have to agree that Sunshine tops the list! Nice to see that you finally got a picture of yourself! Welcome!
Gerry, youre still a hack! Thats not the Gerry Bertier we all know in your picture. Im all about the Doc Guys sticking TOGETHER, but I think youre a hack! Ill need to hear Mox and Stefs opinion first!

I'm just glad that some of the doc guys can get together from time to time and relive some of the glory days!! Without Berqueer of course..

mail

Reactions: B Boucher_9
Ok Joe! That is NOT me. This is clearly ripped from some professional wrestling video. Look at the W in the corner. Ill only say it once, do NOT cross me! Just ask Stef or Coach Nickerson what happens when you do.....So Im hoping youre just joking around.

I am just messing with you Bosko! But you do have to admit there is a resemblance.
200.gif

Ok Joe! That is NOT me. This is clearly ripped from some professional wrestling video. Look at the W in the corner. Ill only say it once, do NOT cross me! Just ask Stef or Coach Nickerson what happens when you do.....So Im hoping youre just joking around.
You Ampipe boys really know how to tear a guy down. In the Alliance we do nothing but build each other up. Bosko I'm still all in for working TOGETHER, but if you want to jump over to the Alliance side of the Doc Guys we would love to have you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT