ADVERTISEMENT

Best doc qb of all time

CoachFox-ScreamingEagles

Apr 2, 2018
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the best quarterback of all time from a documentary?

Il loved the rifleman and Bo Whitely at Minnesota Stats but wish I could’ve coached Reno Hightower from Taft High School from the Besr of Times - I mean the guy made Robin Williams a hero.

How is Uncle Rico not the number one choice? He could throw a football over the mountains.
Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

How is Uncle Rico not the number one choice? He could throw a football over the mountains.
Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
If coach had put him in and they won state, then Uncle Rico would be in this conversation.

NO ONE knew about the magic in Rifleman's arm. Now THAT was one brother who had a canon for an arm!! Hes STILL in the top 3 QBs to ever play for Ampipe.

A lot of people forget about Bobby. After college and being regulated to waterboy, he went on to have a career as a QB. Played in a now infamous prison guards vs. prisoners football game.

Reactions: shoot90draw
1966 City Championship, Chicago's Polk High School: a young man named Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns. He went on to parlay that experience into a successful career as a shoe salesman, along with being married...with children.
I loved Bundy, however he was a Running back and wore 34 for Polk High. Our next series will be doc running backs and I don't know how you don't have him at the top of the list. John Madden was on a doc about Bundy coaching a group of Jr Cowboys in youth football, love to hear of him giving back to the game.

Mox is not in the conversation. He always struggled to close out big games.
74555140-02d8-44b3-95eb-7fa53a599544_text.gif
5f274c2b-7e06-4e35-a6a1-57539144f2c7_text.gif
3fab44a3-91c1-4ca3-87c9-bbed7b2d86d8_text.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: B Boucher_9
Thank you . I just want you to know we here in DocGuyVille love you and all you've done for us DocGuys and booster clubs everywhere.
And Im sure the fine citizens of West Canaan love you for all of the success you brought them. Something tells me that if you were the head coach of the team and I were the booster club president of the high school, we would have been pretty successful.

Reactions: shoot90draw
I loved Bundy, however he was a Running back and wore 34 for Polk High. Our next series will be doc running backs and I don't know how you don't have him at the top of the list. John Madden was on a doc about Bundy coaching a group of Jr Cowboys in youth football, love to hear of him giving back to the game.
Bundy not even the best documentary running back. “You wanna win, put booby in!!”

Reactions: Taco Tico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT