Ozark (1-7) @ Nixa (8-0)
Republic (6-2) @ Carl Junction (1-7)
Willard (4-4) @ Carthage (4-4)

My opinion:
Webb City
Joplin
Nixa
Republic
Willard - This one could honestly go either way, and I wouldn't be surprised if Carthage gets it done.

I am interested how Webb looks against Branson. Webb struggled with Neosho and Branson is better.

Who you guys got for the final week?

Webb City (6-2) @ Branson (4-4)
Joplin (5-3) @ Neosho (1-7)
Ozark (1-7) @ Nixa (8-0)
Republic (6-2) @ Carl Junction (1-7)
Willard (4-4) @ Carthage (4-4)

My opinion:
Webb City
Joplin
Nixa
Republic
Willard - This one could honestly go either way, and I wouldn't be surprised if Carthage gets it done.
take it easy Billy Bob. This is how @BoosterBosko started going downhill

The only two games that could be interesting are IMO:

Willard at Carthage - I could see this go either way. Willard seems pretty decent and Carthage is, well I'm just not sure what they are. Probably comes down to if Willard can effectively stop the duo of Carlton and Collins and force some interceptions or turnovers on downs. Carthage tends to lean towards aggressive play calls on 4th downs.

I haven't watched Willard other than a little bit of the Joplin game so I don't know what they do offensively and how that may match up with Carthage's defense.

This game will decide who finished regular season with winning or losing record. My understanding is that Guidie has never had a losing record since he's been at Carthage.

Oddly enough the other one I am interseted to see is Webb City at Branson. I don't really expect this to be super close but Carthage and Neosho were both surprising so who knows. I think WC will get it done but if somehow Branson does pull this off or even makes it too close for comfort there will be an awful lot of groaning in cardinal country after what looked like a pretty good start to the season.

Reactions: Craig Hull
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT