Webb @ Willard
Neosho @ Joplin

Glendale @ Ozark
Lebanon @ Kickapoo
Nixa @ Waynesville
Carthage @ Republic
Webb @ Willard
Neosho @ Joplin

Ozark wasn't good against Leb, but they'll be fine against Glendale. Ozark gets the win with ease.

Leb cruises, I think. Only way Poo stands a chance is if they can hold down the Leb RB. Just don't see that happening.

Could Nixa's JV turbo Waynesville's varsity? Probably, but their varsity definitely will.

Game of the week. I'm giving REPMO the edge because it's at their place. Sure would like to know if their starting QB is healthy before cementing this prediction. The two best COC teams not named Nixa.

Webbies will have a bigger presence on the board this week. Not even this Webb team can lose to Willard.

Might be close for a bit, but Joplin will take care of business.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
- Ozark, with relative ease.
- Lebanon, cementing their status as the “best” of the old OC teams.
- Nixa, Waynesville is probably wondering why they agreed to this move in the first place.
- Carthage, but again I think it’s another close one. I think Republic will be the toughest game Carthage has had so far, outside of Nixa.
- Webb, I guess? I have no idea about them anymore.
- Neosho, in a close one. This will probably be a good one.

Reactions: Baldguy
Where could Waynesville go if they left this league? Kids will quit playing football and things will just get worse if they stay.

Where could Waynesville go if they left this league? Kids will quit playing football and things will just get worse if they stay.
Might have to go the route of Central and Parkview and go Independent for football and stay in the COC for everything else. Where they’re at geographically doesn’t help anything. Can’t imagine things would be any better in the CMAC or some other conference that’s relatively close by.

Reactions: Baldguy
I could be wrong about this, but I think they could've gone north with Camdenton.

Might have to go the route of Central and Parkview and go Independent for football and stay in the COC for everything else. Where they’re at geographically doesn’t help anything. Can’t imagine things would be any better in the CMAC or some other conference that’s relatively close by.
Rolla Waynesville Central Parkview should just start their own Conference

Reactions: Jordan_Belfort
Brokeback Mountain North
200w.gif

Take Hillcrest, Bolivar, Marshfield, and Rogersville with them and give the new league an immediate splintering.

Anyways, as for the COC:
Ozark: there's something blah about football along Highway 65 anymore; think I'd rather catch throw'd rolls, although a Billy Gail's pancake sounds good. And as for 65, there is Warsaw.
Lebanon: if Lebanon's mascot was the Raiders or something, the Chiefs might have a chance.
Nixa: this isn't Vandy vs Bama
Carthage: mutant Blue Tigers edge the normal-colored bengals
Webb: because We comes before Wi... but I do hope the funnel cakes get consumed and preoccupy.
Joplin: just don't think Joplin will want to lose this one, although I'd enjoy seeing a Wildcat win.

Last edited:
Glendale @ Ozark
Lebanon @ Kickapoo
Nixa @ Waynesville
Carthage @ Republic
Webb @ Willard
Neosho @ Joplin
Ozark 34-14
Lebanon 24-21
Nixa
Republic 28-21
Webb City 35-10
Joplin 35-20

I thought last week might provide some clarity but there really weren't any standouts. Is Webb City improving or is Republic more average that we thought? I figured if Carthage was truly #4 they would beat Joplin convincingly and they did not. Neosho and Joplin should be a good one this week as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT