ADVERTISEMENT

Kearney @ Grain Valley.

Not from what I’ve seen. Their special teams and D do not match K. Overall unimpressed with performance vs a pretty good opponent that is like the 4th best team K has played this year.
It will be a very good, interesting game should it happen. Again, again, again neither Kearney nor Lutheran North played well in what was overall a head scratching Week 6. Happens.

JN is the guy like I saw at Grain Valley during the 4th grade Super Bowl last year running up and down the stands screaming at his kid while trying to yell and tell the HC how to run the show....................:)

• Haha
Reactions: Boogie_Mane
Not at all. I was at that game, Liberty was out about 5-7 starters (seniors/returners). One in 1st quarter out with concussion, another 3 didn't dress, another with dislocated shoulder, another 2-3 with knee.

PH stuck to more spread/west coast throwing and left any rushing attempts to next to none. KMO is legit, maybe even more than last year regardless of opponent. I still wouldn't call PH or NKC quality class 6 opponents.
#joeystop

How about give credit where due (hard for you I know)? Fred and staff really had MICDS prepared. Now in saying that a rematch would not likely be that close.

MICDS with a punt blocked for a LN touchdown--otherwise they have the lead at halftime. MICDS throws three picks in the game. It is still a one score game at the end of the 3Q. 14-6. Not dominating a team that is ranked 11th in Class 5?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

MICDS with a punt blocked for a LN touchdown--otherwise they have the lead at halftime. MICDS throws three picks in the game. It is still a one score game at the end of the 3Q. 14-6. Not dominating a team that is ranked 11th in Class 5?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA
Not concerned with that at all every team (heck seeing it time and again in TX this year) has a down game or two BUT LN had two not-so-good looking D injuries in this one that is something I will be watching moving forward.

Not concerned with that at all every team (heck seeing it time and again in TX this year) has a down game or two BUT LN had two not-so-good looking D injuries in this one that is something I will be watching moving forward.

MICDS sacked the LN QB 6 times and had 1 Int. LN had one sack and 3 INTs
Total Yards: LN 351 MICDS 309.
What up with that LN O-line giving up sacks?

Lots of time to find out. So much can and will change in the next 61-62 days plus cannot discount that major upset coming to the fore either side. How many times have I had matchups penciled in this time of year that never happen................

Calpreps likes Kearney. They REALLY like em.
Kearney vs. Kearney

[2024] Kearney (MO) 27 (62%), [2023] Kearney (MO) 21 (38%)
[2024] Kearney (MO) 26 (61%), [2015] Kearney (MO) 21 (39%)
[2024] Kearney (MO) 35 (90%), [2009] Kearney (MO) 14 (10%)

Kearney vs. Kearney

Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos

The difference this year. Many great players/units in past years but not this deep especially front two levels.

Kearney vs. Kearney

[2024] Platte County (Platte City, MO) 28 (53%), [2024] Kearney (MO) 27 (47%)

• Wow
Reactions: thetophat2021
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT