ADVERTISEMENT

OMG Conference week 7

trumanbulldog42

Sep 26, 2019
Logan-Rogersville (2-4) vs. Marshfield (3-3) - Should be a pretty close game I would think

West Plains (3-3) at Poplar Bluff (2-4) - After this week I have little to no confidence in West Plains

Carl Junction (4-2) vs. Branson (6-0) - Branson by a bunch

Hillcrest (1-5) vs. Bolivar (3-3) - Hillcrest has only beaten Springfield Central soooo.....

brokeback.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Turnovers have been a major issue for WP. Their QB has really good skills, but has been in quite a funk lately. He either overthrows receivers or finds the other team way too often.

But even with their recent struggles I expect them to beat Bluff by 2-3 scores.

Logan-Rogersville (2-4) vs. Marshfield (3-3) - Should be a pretty close game I would think

West Plains (3-3) at Poplar Bluff (2-4) - After this week I have little to no confidence in West Plains

Carl Junction (4-2) vs. Branson (6-0) - Branson by a bunch

Hillcrest (1-5) vs. Bolivar (3-3) - Hillcrest has only beaten Springfield Central soooo.....

Rog/Marshfield may be close, Marsh could win by a few TDs
Hillcrest was up 2 TDs on Rog in the late 3Q and just completely fell apart defensively, the lackluster officiating didn’t help, but either way, Rog freshman QB looked like a freshman the majority of that game and then he just went off

West Plains wins by 2-3 TDs, so I agree with Tad there

I think CJ rebounds strong from their Seneca butt kicking and the 2 former COC teams play a pretty close game til late 3Q
Remember, WP was trailing Branson by 3 points heading into 4Q and then had 2 costly turnovers in their own territory to start the 4th and that pretty much just gave it away to the Pirates

Bolivar is definitely the better team and should win this one, but I’ll say this, Hillcrest has gotten better week by week since Weaver went down. Played a tight first half with CJ 2 weeks ago and was winning a sloppy game by 2 TDs late in the 3Q over Rog last week, wouldn’t be surprised to see Hillcrest give Bolivar problems all night in this one and maybe even keep it close. It’ll be senior night for a senior heavy Hornets team

I can't make sense of anything with this conference ... hence the name OMG.
Lemme help you out. Snarky alert. Also reasonably accurate alert. A bunch of teams not very good at football got together and formed a conference. They’re still all not very good at football, hence the results have been all over the place.

Reactions: Craig Hull
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT