ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Changes 21

Thats a Banana wrapped in bacon and cheese! and she is not Hot nor a Kearney mom!
200.gif
BOOM!!! Joe comes in dropping the truth!!!

true-truth.gif

First Gerry, now Bavarian crème donuts. Jabba has horrible taste.

I did hear he had a job at a bakery back in the day putting holes in the donuts.

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
First Gerry, now Bavarian crème donuts. Jabba has horrible taste.

I did hear he had a job at a bakery back in the day putting holes in the donuts.
Oh. Look everyone! Toots found another reason to complain about Gerry! And if you actually like Bavarian crème donuts, then you're a bigger BOZO than I thought!!!

Sounds like Lincoln just doesn't have the means or the want to remain competitive in Football. Not that there is anything wrong with the necessarily.
They had a really good football team this year, he has done a tremendous job. The weight room at the school has been condemned, the schools has seen plenty of upgrades, but the KCPS has decided that was not important enough, so an entire section of the school is not used. These kids lifted outside. Had a chance to host game vs Smithville, had to move to another district stadium, because they would not bring in portable bleachers to meet minimum mandate for seating. Sad situation, they can compete at a very high level, with the support.

They had a really good football team this year, he has done a tremendous job. The weight room at the school has been condemned, the schools has seen plenty of upgrades, but the KCPS has decided that was not important enough, so an entire section of the school is not used. These kids lifted outside. Had a chance to host game vs Smithville, had to move to another district stadium, because they would not bring in portable bleachers to meet minimum mandate for seating. Sad situation, they can compete at a very high level, with the support.
It is not far up the road to St. Pius X.. just saying.

This is just sad if that is all true...

Should be hearing about BBS and Kearney pretty soon I think. BSS hire will open up another job.

Lot of moving parts in the metro this offseason.

Wilmes to Blue Springs South. Minick back to Kearney. Some guys from smaller programs with a lot of success interviewed also.
Final? Haven't seen any announcements from the schools yet. Couple Suburban jobs open always draws attention. Possibilities of replacements for Park Hill South and Raytown?

Blue Springs South has announced. One small school coach still in play at Kearney. Interviews are done. Being offered soon.

Missouri Scoop on Twitter made it sound as if Kearney maybe went in a different direction than Minnick. Maybe the small school coach impressed? Webb from Maryville?

If Minnick isn't selected, I wonder where he turns to next.... Chrisman, LSW, PHS

Ha! There's a better chance of him becoming the head coach at NWMSU than to leave Ville for KMO. I mean I'd put him in my top 4 too, but fat chance.
And what has Lierman done?

New KMO top 4
Jones, Roderique, Webb, Mozee
Note to self, do not listen to this clown’s opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT