ADVERTISEMENT

CMAC Week 7

trumanbulldog42

Sep 26, 2019
Rock Bridge (5-1) at Battle (0-6) - Long night for Battle (well technically a shorter than normal night because of the clock....)

Camdenton (3-3) vs. Hickman (3-3) - Not all 3-3 teams are created equal and Camdenton will show that Friday. Hickman has been much better than expected after an absolute beat down by Helias

Capital City (4-2) at Smith-Cotton (1-5) - Was not impressed by CC on Friday but that could have been more about Helias than CC

Helias (5-1) at Jefferson City (2-4) - Helias by as many as they want

I hope Rolla gets into the CMAC, I think it would be a good fit. They’re not that far from CoMo or JC, maybe even closer to Como than Cammy
I have heard talk of the CMAC adding two more teams and Rolla was one I heard mentioned. Not sure who would be the second.

I hope Rolla gets into the CMAC, I think it would be a good fit. They’re not that far from CoMo or JC, maybe even closer to Como than Cammy
2 Hour and 20 minute bus ride to Rolla or Smith Cotton would suck. Waynesville would be a little closer. Honestly though, there is not a good fit with Smith Cotton being in the conference. If you take them out, you could add 3 pretty easily. IMO

Last edited:
Oh I know. Smith cotton would be the odd ball of Rolla was added but Rolla would be less than an hour and a half from the JC schools and Cammy and less than 2 hours from the como schools. Plus, it’s a mainly C5 conference now with SC, battle, Cammy, JC, and Helias.

Oh I know. Smith cotton would be the odd ball of Rolla was added but Rolla would be less than an hour and a half from the JC schools and Cammy and less than 2 hours from the como schools. Plus, it’s a mainly C5 conference now with SC, battle, Cammy, JC, and Helias.
Add Rolla, Waynesville and Lebanon and take away SC.

Add Rolla, Waynesville and Lebanon and take away SC.
Would make logical sense, but I don't see the Columbia schools going for it. Also, didn't the CMAC ask Rolla to join last year when the OC folded and Camdenton joined but they denied? May have just been a rumor I heard but don't know if it was true or not.

Would make logical sense, but I don't see the Columbia schools going for it. Also, didn't the CMAC ask Rolla to join last year when the OC folded and Camdenton joined but they denied? May have just been a rumor I heard but don't know if it was true or not.
Have no clue, but I really do not see Rolla joining the CMAC. Not sure if any team will join the league tbh.

I can see Rolla joining just from the standpoint of filling out a football schedule every year as an independent is going to be a huge pain.

Have no clue, but I really do not see Rolla joining the CMAC. Not sure if any team will join the league tbh.
Pretty sure Rolla is 4 Rivers or bust.

If you’ve ever been a non CPS or JC school and had to deal with CPS or JC schools, you’d fully understand why nobody is jumping at the chance to join. Cammy did because they were backed into a corner and this was short term path of least resistance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT