ADVERTISEMENT

Army’s Success Is Good For Football…

Speaking of winning. Dont look now! But MY PITTSBURGH STEELERS just won on Sunday Night Football!!
Tired Zzz GIF by Red Fang

Were this 10 years ago what a QB battle..................

I won the National Championship on NCAA 25 with Arkansas State running inside veer every play.

Last edited:
Majority of the high schools need to go back to the wishbone and option football. The spread air attack doesn't work everywhere. Too many coaches are stuck on their ego and that system of football.

Majority of the high schools need to go back to the wishbone and option football. The spread air attack doesn't work everywhere. Too many coaches are stuck on their ego and that system of football.

I disagree completely, I love it when a team has a guy that can't throw passing to guys who can't catch on third down right after they just ran inside zone for 5 yards on 2nd down. That makes things way easier.

Most get bored easy and try to do too much. Run 5 or 6 plays with a counter to each and a play action pass. Use 23423490823409238423432 formations to 'spice it up' for the 'dads in the stands'.

• Love
Reactions: Mitsurugi san
I disagree completely, I love it when a team has a guy that can't throw passing to guys who can't catch on third down right after they just ran inside zone for 5 yards on 2nd down. That makes things way easier.
PulpFiction.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT