ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV QB Hijacks the Season or Did he?...Welcome to new world of College Football

This is huge because everyone knows unlv is a major threat to win the natty. Bahahahahaha

Hijacks the season. Bahahahahaha drama much?
Well, la-do freakin' da" libtardo, I think we have ourselves a commentor here.

WELL, WHY DON"T you JUST SHUT your BIG YAPPER!!!!
Saturday Night Live 90S GIF

“Football player Matthew Sluka’s representative made financial demands upon the university and its NIL collective in order to continue playing,” The statement read. “UNLV athletics interpreted these demands as a violation of the NCAA pay-for-play rules, as well as Nevada state law. UNLV does not engage in such activity, nor does it respond to implied threats. UNLV has honored all previously agreed-upon scholarships for Matthew Sluka. UNLV has conducted its due diligence and will continue to operate its programs within the framework of NCAA rules and regulations, as well as Nevada state laws.”

I would never trust a person that spells their name Erick.
“Football player Matthew Sluka’s representative made financial demands upon the university and its NIL collective in order to continue playing,” The statement read. “UNLV athletics interpreted these demands as a violation of the NCAA pay-for-play rules, as well as Nevada state law. UNLV does not engage in such activity, nor does it respond to implied threats. UNLV has honored all previously agreed-upon scholarships for Matthew Sluka. UNLV has conducted its due diligence and will continue to operate its programs within the framework of NCAA rules and regulations, as well as Nevada state laws.”

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
So who is telling the truth. That's the question...Like i said. Either way, it was kind of dumb on Sluka's part to believe a verbal agreement from an assistant. Unless its on paper, idk why you would take it as a sure thing.

Over promise and under deliver! That's what I always say!
HE assured that it was not about the money, but rather the lack of opportunity! Somebody is getting paid behind the scenes to recruit these kids! Man... All I can say is that MYRON PIGGIE was way ahead of everyone on this NIL stuff in basketball,

So who is telling the truth. That's the question...Like i said. Either way, it was kind of dumb on Sluka's part to believe a verbal agreement from an assistant. Unless its on paper, idk why you would take it as a sure thing.
kinda dumb for unlv to not just get this handled.

With some of these NIL deals in 6 and 7 figures, how on earth does a player not have an attorney put together a contract? Would be like buying a house with no paperwork, ridiculous.

Reactions: mosofan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT