ADVERTISEMENT

Archie 74 Braymer 20 Halftime

Worth can play D we shall see. Archie literally has never had a competitive game all season wonder how they will react.............
Archie only ran about 3 different plays all night. I had never seen Archie play and no nothing about 8 man. I have no idea how Braymer made it to the semifinal's. Half of the Archie TD's were just 1 play drives. If Worth Count can just tackle it should be a good game.

Archie only ran about 3 different plays all night. I had never seen Archie play and no nothing about 8 man. I have no idea how Braymer made it to the semifinal's. Half of the Archie TD's were just 1 play drives. If Worth Count can just tackle it should be a good game.
After watching the game live last night, my quess is Braymer never played a team that put that kind of pressure on the QB. He was never comfortable in the pocket, always scrambling and never able to find any kind of rhythm in the passing game. Archie has Offense and Defense. If Worth County is balanced and can run the ball it will be a very interesting game. Braymer never really ran the ball consistently, and once they got behind had to rely on the pass.

All of Braymer's games were shootouts plus they did not play any of the big NWMO traditional powers. This WILL be a good game trust me.

After watching the game live last night, my quess is Braymer never played a team that put that kind of pressure on the QB. He was never comfortable in the pocket, always scrambling and never able to find any kind of rhythm in the passing game. Archie has Offense and Defense. If Worth County is balanced and can run the ball it will be a very interesting game. Braymer never really ran the ball consistently, and once they got behind had to rely on the pass.
Worth County is very balanced and can play outstanding, physical D. Neither Archie nor Braymer played any of the traditional "big boys" from NWMO.

Worth County is very balanced and can play outstanding, physical D. Neither Archie nor Braymer played any of the traditional "big boys" from NWMO.
When_do_kids_stop_napping_720x380.png

heard Valley is dropping to 8 man next year, gotta get those championships rolling back in!

I'm just hoping Valley gives FG the proper respect by being well prepared and plays their asses off for 4 qtrs

How does this year's Worth County squad compare to their 2021 team that were runners-up to Drexel in 2021? Just asking because this Archie team is probably better defensively than that Drexel team of 2021, and the offense is on par with that Drexel squad. That Drexel squad proved that a WEMO team from the south could play with the big boys of the Northwest. Though it was a super close game with an INT at the pylon to seal the game for Drexel that year.

How does this year's Worth County squad compare to their 2021 team that were runners-up to Drexel in 2021? Just asking because this Archie team is probably better defensively than that Drexel team of 2021, and the offense is on par with that Drexel squad. That Drexel squad proved that a WEMO team from the south could play with the big boys of the Northwest. Though it was a super close game with an INT at the pylon to seal the game for Drexel that year.
Every bit as good from my perspective

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT