ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else listening to the live Supreme Court

I saw a lawyer on something talking about how difficult it was to represent Trump because he continued to tie the lawyers' hands. Mostly in the hush money case, he won't let them admit that he had a relationship with McDougall. This means they have to argue ridiculous stuff instead of just admitting it. So the Supreme Court case is probably the same.

Well after listening to all the judges and their question Brett K is sort of an embarrassment, that guy cannot be very smart. Amy seems like her questions were well thought out, I have been surprisingly impressed with her.

Well after listening to all the judges and their question Brett K is sort of an embarrassment, that guy cannot be very smart. Amy seems like her questions were well thought out, I have been surprisingly impressed with her.
trump is just slow playing and hoping he gets elected before the trial.

What a terrible time for our nation.

I listened to the whole thing. If they delay this all the way to June and then send it back to the district court for more delay, we will know the Supreme Court has been completely lost and must be reformed.

It is clear that Trump’s crimes had nothing to do with his core duties as president. They should just say that and move on.

Either way they could resolve this in a few days. They decided Bush v Gore rapidly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT