ADVERTISEMENT

Alright.....Where you going???

trumanbulldog42

Sep 26, 2019
Where's everyone going this week?? I will be relaxing on the couch (sofa?) watching a game on the TV and a different one on my phone. Starting to get too chilly for this guy to go to a mediocre game so I'll wait for the playoffs/District games

Road game and I don't even have to leave the autumn beauty of Jasper Co as New Heights travels up 49 to take on the Jasper Eagles. This time honored contest has commonly been known as the "Battle for Baseline Road". I may have just made that up as this is only NHCA's third year of football, but the "Borderline Rivalry" was conjured up for Mizzou v Arkansaw, so humor me.
It's that time of season when a girl's thoughts turn to pumpkin spice lattes and the thoughts of some players turn to basketball and wrestling. We're in the home stretch and the contenders are looking at those district seedings and the possible bus rides created by folks at MSHSAA. Soak it up, this is the best time of year! Cheer hard, be safe.

Reactions: BoosterBosko
Undecided at this point ... won't drive to Bolivar but I'm considering a number of options:
-- RepMo at Neosho
-- Carthage at Webb City
-- Columbus, Kan (5-1) at Frontenac (6-0)

Most of the Northeast Oklahoma games are tonight, so a decision will have to be made between now and 5 p.m. tomorrow

Road game and I don't even have to leave the autumn beauty of Jasper Co as New Heights travels up 49 to take on the Jasper Eagles. This time honored contest has commonly been known as the "Battle for Baseline Road". I may have just made that up as this is only NHCA's third year of football, but the "Borderline Rivalry" was conjured up for Mizzou v Arkansaw, so humor me.
It's that time of season when a girl's thoughts turn to pumpkin spice lattes and the thoughts of some players turn to basketball and wrestling. We're in the home stretch and the contenders are looking at those district seedings and the possible bus rides created by folks at MSHSAA. Soak it up, this is the best time of year! Cheer hard, be safe.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Undecided at this point ... won't drive to Bolivar but I'm considering a number of options:
-- RepMo at Neosho
-- Carthage at Webb City

Most of the Northeast Oklahoma games are tonight, so a decision will have to be made between now and 5 p.m. tomorrow
For atmosphere reasons alone, Carthage v Webb is tops on that list.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
-- RepMo at Neosho
-- Carthage at Webb City

Friday night at Frontenac, time your arrival right and go to Barto’s for fried chicken and live polka music.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT