ADVERTISEMENT

You are voting for a guy who is trying to lose.

Probably because the people who live there are tired of living in a democratic run shithole be my first guess

Just drive through the many small towns on 71/49 highway and tell me conservative Republican policies over the decades are benefitting those people economically. All the small towns tell the same story. But all those run-down homes and trailers that are the closer to the norm in rural areas that vote Republican don't qualify as shitholes, right?

Just drive through the many small towns on 71/49 highway and tell me conservative Republican policies over the decades are benefitting those people economically. All the small towns tell the same story. But all those run-down homes and trailers that are the closer to the norm in rural areas that vote Republican don't qualify as shitholes, right?
You need to get off of an exit and drive around rural sw mo,,, there are new homes being built in developments all over the place.

You need to get off of an exit and drive around rural sw mo,,, there are new homes being built in developments all over the place.
Small town economic conditions vary from region to region. One big manufacturer closes or moves and it doesn't take long to effect the population in the area, such as the aluminum plant closing in New Madrid (Noranda??). I think Charleston experienced the same job loss in the past. Manufacturing jobs is the key for small towns.

Yea economy is booming,,,,that’s why lowering interest rates is completely stupid.Inflation is still too high and will go through the roof again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT