ADVERTISEMENT

TDW Prep Academy in St. Louis...

hangmanbobbyjaggers

Sep 19, 2011
Never heard of it until I saw they had a forfeit football game with Lift For Life Friday night. Anyone know what sports they will have besides football?

I feel like they forfeit often. I think they were to play DeSmet first game of the season as well. DeSmet had to find a game with an Ohio team. I wouldn't count on anyone playing TDW Prep.

I feel like they forfeit often. I think they were to play DeSmet first game of the season as well. DeSmet had to find a game with an Ohio team. I wouldn't count on anyone playing TDW Prep.
Nationally ranked Springfield and DeSmet hung with them only lost by a TD. Question come district time is whether a likely Troy-DeSmet final will be a good one.

Nationally ranked Springfield and DeSmet hung with them only lost by a TD. Question come district time is whether a likely Troy-DeSmet final will be a good one.
im not sold on DeSmet, but its for sure biased. I just think Merrit isn't a great game coach, so i dont seem them going far.

Reactions: thetophat2021
DeSmet loses to CBC East Stl and St Mary's. Probably beats Thornwood in Chicago. DeSmet has a good district though

Reactions: thetophat2021
DeSmet loses to CBC East Stl and St Mary's. Probably beats Thornwood in Chicago. DeSmet has a good district though
I'd say definitely beats Thornwood they are getting thumped by everyone this year. CBC is this week will make sure to catch the replay of that one.

I don’t why Football teams schedule these jambronis. They forfeit every single game they are scheduled against someone. Only 2 teams perfect to play this TDW Academy football is Central Springfield and MMA

I’ve never heard of them until now.

My favorite school I hadn’t heard of was Agape Academy. Looked them up online.

Their website was a disaster. Homepages riddled with spelling errors and grammatical snafus.

Best part was in the top banner: “A School for Unmotivated Boys.”

Tough to win there, no doubt.😀

Last edited:

Their website was a disaster. Homepages riddled with spelling errors and grammatical snafus.

Best part was in the top banner: “A School fir Unmotivated Boys.”

Uhh they closed that down due to ahem 'problems'.

Reactions: RawMeat_III

Best part was in the top banner: “A School fir Unmotivated Boys.”

In all honesty, I never saw Agape play football, but would have to give that coach credit for using sports help kids straighten out their lives. It is kind of like the Douglas High School basketball teams out of Columbia. There were players that came out of there and went on to great basketball careers. Without the chance at Douglass and basketball, they would most likely not have made it through high school. I forget that coaches name, but he was there for many years and helped so many young talented kids.

Reactions: faurotfield
In all honesty, I never saw Agape play football, but would have to give that coach credit for using sports help kids straighten out their lives. It is kind of like the Douglas High School basketball teams out of Columbia. There were players that came out of there and went on to great basketball careers. Without the chance at Douglass and basketball, they would most likely not have made it through high school. I forget that coaches name, but he was there for many years and helped so many young talented kids.
I kinda thought the same thing.

I think you are talking about Lynn Allen who coached at Douglas for a long time. He is a Windsor guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT