ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Schedules

Excuse me!? Its a COOKOUT!!! EVERYONE brings something! Ever been to one? I think NOT!!! NICE TRY BOZO!!
The Mox loves cookouts!
anigif_enhanced-27583-1434225878-9.gif

You can just say, "I made a comment about QB mechanics, a topic of which I know nothing about." It's not that hard.

You can just say, "I made a comment about QB mechanics, a topic of which I know nothing about." It's not that hard.
Show everyone you are a stupid troll without telling everyone you are a stupid troll.................and I hope to God you are not an educator with that sentence structure (ending in a preposition).

Last edited:
"a smidge of mechanics work" = "bad mechanics". Make this God awful troll Rufus make sense..............

Show everyone you are a stupid troll without telling everyone you are a stupid troll.................and I hope to God you are not an educator with that sentence structure (ending in a preposition).

I'm not entering into this argument at all, but I would be remiss if I didn't point out, for the edification of all, that ending a sentence with a preposition isn't grammatically incorrect. It is, however, a stylistic preference and a preference based on Latin grammar rather than English grammar which writers of the time in which this "rule" originated were attempting to emulate.

I'm not entering into this argument at all, but I would be remiss if I didn't point out, for the edification of all, that ending a sentence with a preposition isn't grammatically incorrect. It is, however, a stylistic preference and a preference based on Latin grammar rather than English grammar which writers of the time in which this "rule" originated were attempting to emulate.
Nice try, Chat GPT!! Get your AI nonsense outta here!

Ooooooh my. This makes my head hurt. If my guess is right Rufus won’t be here much longer anyway. Are you an English prof just curious no attitude intended?

You said the kid needs mechanics work. I asked you to explain. That makes me the know it all? Quit deflecting. If you are going to make a comment like that, explain it. Otherwise, don't get mad when somebody insinuates that you are full of shit.

Full of shit, like when veer2stupdity said no one from Kearney had run under 11.0 seconds in the 100m. But a couple posts later I posted the 10.93 run this season. Claim + evidence = he is full of shit.

Ooooooh my. This makes my head hurt. If my guess is right Rufus won’t be here much longer anyway. Are you an English prof just curious no attitude intended?

That is a correct assertion. The easiest way to tell is that I could have just as easily said yes, yet, against all odds, this post has stretched to forty-two words, assuming you are counting hyphenated words as a one word unit.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Hahaha...okay. But when your fastest people don't run the 100m and instead do other events...you won't see them running an open 100m at conference, district, sectionals...

10.93 FAT

Hot Shots Idiot GIF
except the times are there in conference, district and sectional. Just not sub-11.

He's fast joey. You don't need to lie.

He has been around awhile, he was predicting in 2016 Monett would get lit up by Maryville in the title game 48 to 0.
He really knows nothing about football and has been proving it for a long time on here.

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
So MoMileSplit...showing a 10.93 is a lie now? Bahaha.

PS

Boys 100 Meter Dash
===================================================================================
Name Year School Seed Finals H# Points
===================================================================================
1 Harrison, Reid Cole Camp Hi 10.80 10.41 3 10
2 Rusow, Mason Adrian High 11.32 10.91 3 8

🏈https://mo.milesplit.com/meets/601148-bluebird-invitational-2024/results

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT