ADVERTISEMENT

What game you watching tonight?

cardsfan200306

Nov 4, 2022
I will be traveling to Grandview to check out week 2 GV and see if they have cleaned up the play. They could be a very strong team but must protect the ball.

Have heard Grandview has quite a big team compared to other years so interested in that as well

Going right up the street to Kearney hosting Fort Osage. Once home turning on the Miami Central-Bishop Gorman game while compiling scores etc.
If fort o cleans up the quick sideline out that got picked multiple times last week and can keep that running back from injury with his 35+ carries a game they will be really tough

If fort o cleans up the quick sideline out that got picked multiple times last week and can keep that running back from injury with his 35+ carries a game they will be really tough
Kearney just flat out needs to get healthy. That being said I've watched Minnick in this situation before. No way to know how it will turn out but I'd bet my life savings they play ULTRA physical tonight. This D Line is exceptional in particular.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT