ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Schedules

They don’t have anyone at Peppers level obviously but they return I think 8 of 11 staters on offense including the other young rb, Isaac Ward, who looked pretty solid as a sophomore backup to Peppers last season. Another is the wr Penamon who showed a lot of flashes as a soph. Not worried about the offense as long as they can be a little balanced and I think that will probably depend on the qb position.
Penamon has a lot of upside from what I saw last year.

Spill the beans why will it be one of the best of all time? Another curiosity tidbit did Danneman indeed go to EXS? Preps and now MO Scoop have that job listed as open.................at least last time I checked both could be mistaken (would be circa the zillionth time LOL).
I KNOW NOTHING.
bots GIF

Just like the Chiefs this past season it is a ZERO pressure post-championship sit back and watch/enjoy one in KMO. Would be amazing to see them repeat like the aforementioned...................

6'2, 245 lbs, 34 vert, 4.73 40yd Bench 370lbs (2026 Position rank, #1 in state, #4 Overall in state)

6'2" 255 lbs (2026 Position Rank #3, #20 overall)

• Love
Reactions: thetophat2021
This offseason is moving like a bolt of lightning the 2024 season seems almost right around the corner! You picked three good ones:

PC should be the KC Northland's headline team this fall (along with St. Pius X although if they truly move all the way to C5 that won't be kind to them at all). They improved by leaps and bounds as last season went on it could be a banner year over that way.

Kearney will be very good DEFENSIVELY this fall not sure about the QB/O overall but they have a blazer of a RB returning (younger Emmons kid). Pleased as peaches the whole Minnick rumor mill deal turned out to be a bunch of bull.............

Fort solves their own QB issue look out! All the other pieces appear in place and Peppers should have an absolutely stellar year (early inside track to winning the Simone at least from the MO side).

As for GV they will always be competitive as long as Allie stays there. Could be one of those rougher looking teams early that molds into a dangerous one come playoff time.

I guessing Grandview week 2.

CORRECT GView's schedule, for some ongoing reason, always posts late.
It is a nice slate although I am sorry Ruskin departed it because I think that program is on the rise. Toughest game is absolutely Week 1 at Fort but Minnick has always seemed to have their number but they have far the best returning roster of any of these opponents.

Way too early prediction would say that looks like a 7-2 or 8-1 regular season. As for MSHSAA classification God knows..............

It is a nice slate although I am sorry Ruskin departed it because I think that program is on the rise. Toughest game is absolutely Week 1 at Fort but Minnick has always seemed to have their number but they have far the best returning roster of any of these opponents.

Way too early prediction would say that looks like a 7-2 or 8-1 regular season. As for MSHSAA classification God knows..............

Might take time to fire up the O, but they are coming back with two All State O linemen and three year player Corbin Emmons at RB.
Defense will have 4 D1 prospects, two on the front and two in the backfield.

It will have Linebackers: state wrestling champ Carter Temple, who got playing time as Freshman will be back. Theo Grace who will be frontrunner for Bobby Bell. Grant Noland who will be the fastest player on the field. Just like I said last season, and it applies again this season, they will have the fastest and nastiest LB group around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT