ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: stock market record because of him

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
MAGA Leader Donald Trump seems unclear how to handle the news of the stock market breaking records under President Biden. At a speech in Waterloo, Iowa, Trump predicted the imminent collapse of the stock market, reiterating his 2020 promise that Biden's election would trigger a crash.

"You're going to have a crash the likes of which you haven't seen because of what they are doing," Trump said. "It's going to be scary."

But in that same speech, Trump took credit for the boom, stating the reason the stock market is breaking records is because investors are predicting a Trump victory in 2024.

"The stock market is good because they think Trump is going to win the election," said the disgraced former President. "Whatever good they have right now is the fumes of what we left them, it's coming off the fumes of what we've left them."

So according to Trump, a stock market crash is imminent and it's the fault of Biden and the Democrats, but at the same time the stock market is booming and Trump deserves credit for it. The Trump speech in Waterloo came on the same day the Dow Jones broke yet another record, climbing 251 points and closing above 37,500.

Watch the market shoot if a Republican wins the presidential election and especially if it's Trump.

Watch the market shoot if a Republican wins the presidential election and especially if it's Trump.

Corporations love handouts and Republicans love giving them to corporations. I’m just glad they keep them out of the hands of those greedy low income individuals who wouldn’t know the correct thing to do with them.

MAGA Leader Donald Trump seems unclear how to handle the news of the stock market breaking records under President Biden. At a speech in Waterloo, Iowa, Trump predicted the imminent collapse of the stock market, reiterating his 2020 promise that Biden's election would trigger a crash.

"You're going to have a crash the likes of which you haven't seen because of what they are doing," Trump said. "It's going to be scary."

But in that same speech, Trump took credit for the boom, stating the reason the stock market is breaking records is because investors are predicting a Trump victory in 2024.

"The stock market is good because they think Trump is going to win the election," said the disgraced former President. "Whatever good they have right now is the fumes of what we left them, it's coming off the fumes of what we've left them."

So according to Trump, a stock market crash is imminent and it's the fault of Biden and the Democrats, but at the same time the stock market is booming and Trump deserves credit for it. The Trump speech in Waterloo came on the same day the Dow Jones broke yet another record, climbing 251 points and closing above 37,500.
I know the stock market is not the economy to lots of people. But for someone retired like me with only Soc Sec it is my economy. I just finished looking at this eoy versus last eoy. My traditional IRA is up about 7% and that is after my 2023 RMD and conversion of a similar amount to a Roth IRA.

Inflation is down to like 3%. People who complain about the economy and prices might look at why the companies in the Nasdq and S&P 500 are having such good years. Everybody jumps on "inflation" to justify price increases. To cut my yard cost $30 2 years ago and now they want $45! And a gallon of gas will cut my yard 8 times!

Unemployment is at a 50 year low. There have been substantial wage gains esp for lower income earners.

Immigration is a problem but Biden cannot fix that by himself. Even the Turtle said ,"we haven't done anything about immigration since Reagan." I don't think the repugs want to give Biden any relief on it.

My big hangup with Biden is his VP if something would happen to him. I don't know who they could nominate that would have a chance to beat tRUMP and that is what will drive my vote in 2024. Even Harris would be better IMHO.

I know the stock market is not the economy to lots of people. But for someone retired like me with only Soc Sec it is my economy. I just finished looking at this eoy versus last eoy. My traditional IRA is up about 7% and that is after my 2023 RMD and conversion of a similar amount to a Roth IRA.

Inflation is down to like 3%. People who complain about the economy and prices might look at why the companies in the Nasdq and S&P 500 are having such good years. Everybody jumps on "inflation" to justify price increases. To cut my yard cost $30 2 years ago and now they want $45! And a gallon of gas will cut my yard 8 times!

Unemployment is at a 50 year low. There have been substantial wage gains esp for lower income earners.

Immigration is a problem but Biden cannot fix that by himself. Even the Turtle said ,"we haven't done anything about immigration since Reagan." I don't think the repugs want to give Biden any relief on it.

My big hangup with Biden is his VP if something would happen to him. I don't know who they could nominate that would have a chance to beat tRUMP and that is what will drive my vote in 2024. Even Harris would be better IMHO.
You just gave several reason why Biden is doing ok then say you won't vote for him over Trump???

You just gave several reason why Biden is doing ok then say you won't vote for him over Trump???
You misread or I wasn't clear. I don't like that Biden is my age range esp given that Harris is his fill in if something happened to him....I edited to say that even Harris is better than tRUMP. Please don't ever ever think that I would vote for tRUMP. I haven't voted for a republican since Nixon and his secret plan to end the Vietnam war.

Harris would be a sympathetic ear for the wacko west coast Dems, but I don't think she would buckle to left wing extremist ideology. Dems know not to rock the boat right now. Besides, Congress would shut down any drastic social policy that she would perhaps propose.

Reactions: Vallegrad2
Harris would be a sympathetic ear for the wacko west coast Dems, but I don't think she would buckle to left wing extremist ideology. Dems know not to rock the boat right now. Besides, Congress would shut down any drastic social policy that she would perhaps propose.
She's way underrated... but unfortunately doesn't have much political appeal. I do think that she would do a good job if needed to do so.

So give me some examples of specific “whacko west coast Dems” and their specific far out policies you oppose. I’d like to know what they are. Negotiating drug prices? Feeding school kids?

🦈 🐬🦭🐟🐟🦭🐟🦭🦈

There's some more fish for ya, toots. Keep proudly sending your taxes to support illegals.

Reactions: pgapro29
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT