ADVERTISEMENT

Arcola

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
We won’t really learn the specifics regarding Trump’s indictment until he shows up to be arraigned Tuesday, but it is supposed to be 30+ counts including business fraud. It’s legally not the same as Clinton.

Trump’s lawyer has already been imprisoned for some of the counts when Trump was still president by Trump’s DOJ. He was acting at Trump’s behest. Trump couldn’t be charged while he was president because of DOJ/Barr’s “policy”.

Last edited:
I don’t really care if they go after former president Trump who you are the left wing version of. I just wish if they go after him they would go after others too.
Hunter Biden: Not indicted
The Big Guy: Not indicted
The Clintons: Not indicted
Epstein's clients: Not indicted Anthony Fauci: Not indicted
DC insider traders: Not indicted
Iraq War criminals: Not indicted
COVID criminals: Not indicted
BLM rioters: Not indicted

Under Alvin Braggs supervision crime is up.
“His office has downgraded 52% of felony cases to misdemeanors, vs. 39% in 2019. The office under Vance from 2013 onward never downgraded more than 40% of felony cases.” Sounds like he’s not doing his real job.

BTW this thread is about you and your uncle Trump. Not sure why you named the thread after me? But it does remind me of something Trump would do.

I’m just gonna bow out at this point and take a break. I will jump back on next week sometime. I don’t like how I feel about myself posting and this is on me as much as it is Toots. He can call it a victory, bash me or whatever I really don’t care but he still remains the most Trump like poster we have on this site.

I don’t really care if they go after former president Trump who you are the left wing version of. I just wish if they go after him they would go after others too.
It's a vast conspiracy.

Gimme a break.

• Haha
Reactions: Vallegrad2
What would you like to see the Clinton's indicted for.?They were THE most investigated people on the planet long before Trump became a thang and they were not found guilty of anything in their business life or their life in government. Bill lied under oath and should have been held accountable but there was nothing for all the years of investigating him or Hillary. The pubs beat the Benghazi horse to death and never came up anything and she was not President where they all think they can't be held responsible for what they do.

What would you like to see the Clinton's indicted for.?They were THE most investigated people on the planet long before Trump became a thang and they were not found guilty of anything in their business life or their life in government. Bill lied under oath and should have been held accountable but there was nothing for all the years of investigating him or Hillary. The pubs beat the Benghazi horse to death and never came up anything and she was not President where they all think they can't be held responsible for what they do.
There lies the irony in all of this... The Pubs will run investigation after investigation into the ground. If the democrats even so much as attempt to investigate anything... "how dare they !"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT