ADVERTISEMENT

Sikeston vs Borgia - Union HS Tournament Finals

Rocket689

Feb 14, 2009
Sikeston and Borgia tip off at 7 PM this evening. Sikeston is 16-0 and ranked #1 in Class 5. Borgia is 18-1 and ranked #2 in Class 4. Sikeston beat Borgia last year 71-68 in this same game.

I think both teams are really good. Both teams like to push the tempo and are good in the half court. I expect a really good game. What are your thoughts on this match up?

Sikeston and Borgia tip off at 7 PM this evening. Sikeston is 16-0 and ranked #1 in Class 5. Borgia is 18-1 and ranked #2 in Class 4. Sikeston beat Borgia last year 71-68 in this same game.

I think both teams are really good. Both teams like to push the tempo and are good in the half court. I expect a really good game. What are your thoughts on this match up?
The Sikeston and Borgia contest should be a good one for sure. This years Sikeston Dawgs appears to be Columbia bound.

"The Bulldogs have met up with Borgia five times since 2006 – the Knights hold a 3-2 edge, but Sikeston has won the last two, including a victory in the 2011 Class 4 state championship game."

.........C =)~

The Dogs are really good this year, but they have a formidable foe in their district…Cape Central. It will be a tough task to win the district.

Sikeston crowned tournament champs.....Congrats..! C =)~

Reactions: Rocket689
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT