ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Playoff Challenge Round 6 Friday update

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
Total points the first four of seven Championship games is 228.

carthagefan2006
posted 452 while TadQueasy posted 483. At this point looking good for the former but never know how much scoring will happen tomorrow!

GOOD LUCK to each of you. CONGRATULATIONS to last night and today's winners and.............................

B-U-L-L

D-O-G-S

Wash rinse repeat multiple times......................how I am gonna sleep tonight God knows.

Leaving early, early likely to stop in CoMo at FirstWatch on way to game then see many folks at 11 AM. Tonight I am 59 tomorrow I am 29!

Should be back in time to catch at least part of the Lamar-Valle Catholic game then definitely covering the penultimate Liberty North-CBC game at 7 PM!

Yeah it appears to be a L for me. A shutout in class 1 and lower scoring in the 8 man game than I expected.

And the weather today does not seem to be in favor of some huge offensive games.

Oh well, it has been a ton of fun.

lets go shootout!!!!!!!
Pregame hint: CBC defense is nowhere near what it has been in recent years. LN defense is as stout as I've seen but Rockhurst did show a weak spot or two and the Cadets do still have a lethal offensive attack. This one could go shootout......................WOW down to the final game!

I had a great time in this deal and really made me look at things from different parts of the state. Thanks for all the fun. I look forward to next year. Congrats carthage!

Reactions: thetophat2021
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT