ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Playoff Challenge Round 4....................3 perfect nights and all 4 semifinalists are known!

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE FINAL FOUR:

8 pts.:

carthagefan2006, ncmo24, TadQueasy

7:

Herman.Boone

ELIMINATED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PLAYING HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR!:

6:

HomeyR, NEMOFball, rattpack301

4:

hangmanbobbyjaggers

Again since everyone picked the same teams tomorrow those are nullified and all scores again revert to ZERO. The final four now advance to Round 5 (all classes semifinals). Games will appear Sunday morning with a very likely 7 PM Friday deadline for entries but that is yet to be determined. This year ALL MO semifinals will be ELIGIBLE for selection but I am going to pare down to only those I think could be competitive not just list them all. CONGRATS again to you survivors and enjoy tomorrow!

Reactions: Spartansguy23
CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE FINAL FOUR:

8 pts.:

carthagefan2006, ncmo24, TadQueasy

7:

Herman.Boone

ELIMINATED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PLAYING HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR!:

6:

HomeyR, NEMOFball, rattpack301

4:

hangmanbobbyjaggers

Again since everyone picked the same teams tomorrow those are nullified and all scores again revert to ZERO. The final four now advance to Round 5 (all classes semifinals). Games will appear Sunday morning with a very likely 7 PM Friday deadline for entries but that is yet to be determined. This year ALL MO semifinals will be ELIGIBLE for selection but I am going to pare down to only those I think could be competitive not just list them all. CONGRATS again to you survivors and enjoy tomorrow!
Not trying to be wishy washy but, during the Kearney game, decided to backtrack i.e. all teams that get to the semis should be listed so from here on out am going to do same as last year and include ALL MO games even knowing a few may not be close.................

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT