ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Playoff Challenge WINNER is carthagefan2006

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
CONGRATULATIONS! As I never keep any of your mailing etc. info please, carthagefan2006, email me your mailing info I will get your 50 dollar gift card out Monday!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH to every single player in this and the regular season contests without you all this matters not YOU make these contests!

WOW that was the most bizarre end to a playoff game I maybe have ever seen but that is a wrap on 2023........................2024 sneak preview will post tomorrow!

CONGRATULATIONS! As I never keep any of your mailing etc. info please, carthagefan2006, email me your mailing info I will get your 50 dollar gift card out Monday!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH to every single player in this and the regular season contests without you all this matters not YOU make these contests!

WOW that was the most bizarre end to a playoff game I maybe have ever seen but that is a wrap on 2023........................2024 sneak preview will post tomorrow!
kcdartexpress@hotmail.com

My mailing info has been sent. Thank you again for doing this every year. Didn't realize looking back that this was about the 6th time I've been able to at least compete for a prize in some capacity. Glad to have won my 2nd state championship even in a sort of down year for Carthage.

Reactions: thetophat2021
My mailing info has been sent. Thank you again for doing this every year. Didn't realize looking back that this was about the 6th time I've been able to at least compete for a prize in some capacity. Glad to have won my 2nd state championship even in a sort of down year for Carthage.
Yep you are definitely among the top players all time congrats again! Got your gift card today will mail it out tomorrow!

I look forward to the future players next year 7th grade class there will some athletes could be starting by their sophomore year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT