ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Playoff Challenge Round 6

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
As stated numerous times this week I am flying out to Las Vegas early tomorrow snow be darned so here are the 7 State Championship games being contested at Faurot Field in CoMo and tiebreak our two finalists carthagefan2006 and TadQueasy are to email to me at kcdartexpress@hotmail.com with absolute confidentiality assured as has been the case since 2009:

THURSDAY:

Archie vs. Worth County (8 man @ 7 PM)

FRIDAY:

Park Hills Central vs. Seneca (C3 @ 11 AM)
Marionville vs. North Platte (C1 @ 3 PM)
Cardinal Ritter vs. Republic (C5 @ 7 PM)

SATURDAY:

Hillsboro vs. Kearney (C4 @ 11 AM)
Lamar vs. Valle Catholic (C2 @ 3 PM)
CBC vs. Liberty North (C6 @ 7 PM)

TIEBREAK:

Total points all seven Championship games

I plan to cover the 8 Man, Class 5 and 6 games in full next week right here from webcast. I am working Friday so will try to at least score post if necessary during the Class 1 and 3 games and will (guess why LOL) attend the Class 4 game in person then drive back and catch what I can of the Class 2.................GOOD LUCK again to you two finalists the winner's gift card will mail out Monday December 4! Once I receive both of your emails will post your picks here.

Last edited:
Both players picks have been received.....................
WOW first time ever both players picked the exact same winners (Archie, Seneca, Marionville, Cardinal Ritter, Kearney, Lamar and Liberty North) SO the entire Playoff Challenge comes down to the tiebreak:

carthagefan2006 is 452 pts. while TadQueasy is 483 (total points scored in all seven Championship games).

Given this there will be no points tally just a rolling tiebreak tally game by game until a winner is determined.

GOOD LUCK to both of you finalists and to every ultra-deserving team who has made it to Columbia! Safe travels everyone I will be there Saturday morning leaving most likely after the C4 ceremonies (win or lose no matter the score). Tomorrow night's 8 man thread will post circa 645 with score/major play coverage in full!

Reactions: TadQueasy
Let's get it on!!
R.c6a1be1d3ce97563381c38d91fb276f7

• Haha
Reactions: thetophat2021
My only difference would have been Worth County showing people 8 man football in NW Missouri is still at a different level in a close one. North Platte could also win a state-title. Their defense didn't play as sharply vs. Milan, but Milan does have a couple stud Rbs.

Reactions: thetophat2021
My only difference would have been Worth County showing people 8 man football in NW Missouri is still at a different level in a close one. North Platte could also win a state-title. Their defense didn't play as sharply vs. Milan, but Milan does have a couple stud Rbs.
Tonight's 8 man title game could score similar to two years ago. Should be a dandy can't wait to see it! I think these title games will be a reflection of how unpredictable this season has been overall...............

North Platte also had the highest quality win of the two thumping Conway (AR) Christian.

class .5 and class 4 are a LOT alike!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT