ADVERTISEMENT

Northland Domination Today

JoeENorthlando

Aug 10, 2023
Joey NorthLando is going to have to go get a meal at Cascone’s. First Kearney now Liberty North dominating today. Clay county is going to leave this weekend with two champions.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Kearney, Liberty North, Smithville, Platte County, East Buchanan, North Platte
It is amazing the quality football they are putting out. If you look at a map these districts are either the end of the KC metro or completely in the country. They are all so close to one another as well. I could literally go on a bike ride and make it to each of these high schools in a morning going from one to another.

It is amazing the quality football they are putting out. If you look at a map these districts are either the end of the KC metro or completely in the country. They are all so close to one another as well. I could literally go on a bike ride and make it to each of these high schools in a morning going from one to another.
Oak Park. 1 loss. Liberty young soph team was 8-4. Platte County coming back with a bad ass team next year.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Don't leave out St. Pius X. Next year here comes Liberty, too.

Oak Park. 1 loss. Liberty young soph team was 8-4. Platte County coming back with a bad ass team next year.
Pankey is back at OP next year. Non-FB but now we are moving into Winter sports I advise everyone in the Northland catch at least one Oak Park boys BB game.....................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT