ADVERTISEMENT

Jefferson City football

I don't have a dog in this fight but I have to say that I would be shocked if anyone beats Lutheran North in Class 4.

I was extremely impressed with them after watching that Hannibal game. Probably one of the most athletic and explosive teams I have ever seen. Blows my mind to think that just a few years ago that team is competing in Class 2.

That is a 70 - 20 score if Hannibal doesn't have a once in a lifetime dude like Aneyas.
Caddy Shack Golf GIF

Reactions: NEMOFball
I don't have a dog in this fight but I have to say that I would be shocked if anyone beats Lutheran North in Class 4.

I was extremely impressed with them after watching that Hannibal game. Probably one of the most athletic and explosive teams I have ever seen. Blows my mind to think that just a few years ago that team is competing in Class 2.

That is a 70 - 20 score if Hannibal doesn't have a once in a lifetime dude like Aneyas.
As I’ve said on other posts for a week, I kind of expected LN to win s close one, but would not be shocked if Hillsboro won. They have tremendous athletes. And the D demonstrated vs Hannibal to me, looked suspect.

They might. At least they made it.
True blue apples vs. oranges. Interesting last year this very weekend I was over at the St. Mary's - Smithville game and the two prominent C4 schools I saw there were Kearney and Hillsboro now they will meet for all the 2023 marbles.

They might. At least they made it.
And years from now, nobody will remember who finished second anymore than they will remember who lost in the semifinals so that being said.... good luck next week.

Last edited:
And years from now, nobody will remember who finished second anymore than they will remember who lost in the semifinals so that being good said.... good luck next week.

We all remember beating Webb four different times in the playoffs and having a winning record against them . What are talkin bout? Bahaha.

We all remember beating Webb four different times in the playoffs and having a winning record against them . What are talkin

We all remember beating Webb four different times in the playoffs and having a winning record against them . What are talkin bout? Bahaha.
Most people don't remember or care who Kearney beat in past semifinals. Good luck next week.

Here's the opposite scenario: Someone older than me will have to confirm this, but when Joplin combined its two schools (Parkwood and Memorial), both of which had been very good football (etc.) schools, they got way worse for a quite a long time.
The merge was probably a factor but in my opinion not the factor. The coach (combs) retired about the same time which probably had more of an effect. But those 2 factors combined took a long time to overcome. For about 20 years they seemed pretty content with mediocrity in about everything. Seems like it’s changed a lot in a positive direction since the tornado oddly enough.

On that subject where is fat (bleep) this week?
I have been wondering that myself. Maybe Thanksgiving break?
He gorges himself all week long, while most of us do just one day. Who am I kidding, he does every day all year!
Okay you bozos and nincompoops! Did I step away for the Thanksgiving holiday? You bet I did! And guess what? I plan on stepping away for the Christmas holiday as well! I step away during these times EVERY YEAR and I've been here since 2016!!! Do ANY of you all pay attention?? NICE TRY BOZOS!!!

Okay you bozos and nincompoops! Did I step away for the Thanksgiving holiday? You bet I did! And guess what? I plan on stepping away for the Christmas holiday as well! I step away during these times EVERY YEAR and I've been here since 2016!!! Do ANY of you all pay attention?? NICE TRY BOZOS!!!
Okay newb. I was around before you was an itch in your own pants. 2016? I’d already been kicked off 2x by then.

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
And you live in MISSOURI!!!! I live in PA!!! I'd certainly hope you were on here before 2016!!! I only joined because Stef told me about this and what he was building here! NICE TRY BOZO!!

Eating sausages on the couch watching old Penn State games from the 1980s is NO WAY TO GO through LIFE, son.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT