ADVERTISEMENT

This can't be serious!

That's perfect! That is the kind of politician that the people are craving nowadays! One who literally has part of his brain eaten away! The dumberer, the better!
He matches well with the other 2 that are running for Pres.

dbc74eab-88a5-4023-bd12-fbde322f320b_text.gif

Reactions: 65TPT
If you want to be seriously considered for a presidential ticket what is the preferred strategy

A. Admit in writing to murdering a puppy.
B. Bring up the dead worm ate part of my brain thing.

If you want to be seriously considered for a presidential ticket what is the preferred strategy

A. Admit in writing to murdering a puppy.
B. Bring up the dead worm ate part of my brain thing.
Or C. The top of my head was removed.

Or C. The top of my head was removed.
"In all seriousness."
Do you guys even try anymore.
0:18
they had to take the top of my head off
0:19
a couple times and see if I had a brain
0:21
but I all kidding aside what happened
0:23
was uh I was a snowstorm and I had a
0:26
cranial aneurysm and I had to be
0:28
operated on immediately and the doc was
0:31
going to do was the best stock it was
0:33
around it was down at Walter Reed
0:34
because he had operated on so many folks

main-qimg-4273242819985d6b36aed16df9fc450f-lq
Joe doesn’t know what he’s thinking, I sure don’t know what he’s thinking. I do know what a craniotomy is though and they remove a part of your skull. He may have been joking but they removed part of his skull any way you slice it.

"In all seriousness."
Do you guys even try anymore.
0:18
they had to take the top of my head off
0:19
a couple times and see if I had a brain
0:21
but I all kidding aside what happened
0:23
was uh I was a snowstorm and I had a
0:26
cranial aneurysm and I had to be
0:28
operated on immediately and the doc was
0:31
going to do was the best stock it was
0:33
around it was down at Walter Reed
0:34
because he had operated on so many folks
Because he joked about his skull having a piece removed, it didn’t happen?

We all know what the surgery is. We all know he had the surgery.
Because he was joking about it, you want to jump to a conclusion he has lost his mind.

The "Gettysburg Wow" speech was a classic as well.
Our nation was saved by the immortal heroes at Gettysburg. Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. The battle of Gettysburg what an unbelievable. I mean it was so was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways—it represented such a big portion of the success of this country.

Gettysburg, wow! I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to look and to watch. And uh the statement of Robert E. Lee, who’s no longer in favor—did you ever notice that? He’s no longer in favor. “Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.” They were fighting uphill, he said. Wow, that was a big mistake, he lost his great general and uh they were fighting uphill. “Never fight uphill, me boys,” but it was too late.

• Wow
Reactions: Toots_mcgee
You break that down sentence by sentence and you will lose multiple IQ points yourself.

I’m at the backend of the Boomer Gen and let me just say we had our shot and have done enough damage. Let’s move on before the planet burns to a crisp.

And uh the statement of Robert E. Lee, who’s no longer in favor—did you ever notice that? He’s no longer in favor. “Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.”
Why doesn't he just go all in with a quote from Benedict Arnold?
Or how about something about how misunderstood Judas was? Judas was just a good businessman, with 30 pieces of silver back then. He probably could have owned the tallest building in Jerusalem at the time, only to be outdone by Trump.

We all know what the surgery is. We all know he had the surgery.
Because he was joking about it, you want to jump to a conclusion he has lost his mind.
Yeah since that’s the only thing that leads any of us to the conclusion Biden has lost it. He forgot his own story about them cutting a hole in his head. Not that much of a stretch. You don’t have to defend Biden at every turn.

Yeah since that’s the only thing that leads any of us to the conclusion Biden has lost it. He forgot his own story about them cutting a hole in his head. Not that much of a stretch. You don’t have to defend Biden at every turn.
Pointing out trumpers blatant hypocrisy isn't a defense of anyone.

it's trying to wake up the koolaid drinkers.

Reactions: HomeyR
Pointing out trumpers blatant hypocrisy isn't a defense of anyone.

it's trying to wake up the koolaid drinkers.
Still not a Trumper and look back to the thread and you just described what I was trying to do. The threads about a brain worm and then toots included shooting puppies. Seemed logical to include our current leaders surgery that removed part of his skull and put a clamp on his brain to stop the bleeding. Expect2win then defended Biden (who has obviously lost it and can’t remember events in his own life or keep a train of thought). I cant read his mind but can only assume Expect2 is either purposely being a hypocrite because he can’t see he’s ridiculing one person while Biden has obviously lost it and he must be drinking the koolaid since he was trying to defend Biden’s craniotomy.

Still not a Trumper and look back to the thread and you just described what I was trying to do. The threads about a brain worm and then toots included shooting puppies. Seemed logical to include our current leaders surgery that removed part of his skull and put a clamp on his brain to stop the bleeding. Expect2win then defended Biden (who has obviously lost it and can’t remember events in his own life or keep a train of thought). I cant read his mind but can only assume Expect2 is either purposely being a hypocrite because he can’t see he’s ridiculing one person while Biden has obviously lost it and he must be drinking the koolaid since he was trying to defend Biden’s craniotomy.
I'll say this, I assumed it was going to be some lame attempt to blame vaccines. I honestly didn't believe it to be true.
I was wrong, and apparently, it was true, and it wasn't from vaccines.

Just now came across this.
It's hard to even know what to take seriously anymore.

Anyone even considering voting for him is an imbecile. He is not a serious human being and he is completely unqualified to run the federal government. Our country has become a joke. 90 indictments—-we’ll nominate you!!! Brain worm—that makes me like him!! Good lord.

Anyone even considering voting for him is an imbecile. He is not a serious human being and he is completely unqualified to run the federal government. Our country has become a joke. 90 indictments—-we’ll nominate you!!! Brain worm—that makes me like him!! Good lord.
The satire has once again been lost on you

post95729-1.webp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT