ADVERTISEMENT

Games of interest this week!

HAWKS4LIFE

Oct 22, 2001
Nixa vs Rockhurst, I lean Nixa here!
Ava vs Seneca, I think Seneca rolls!
Lafayette vs Lamar, looking forward to this game!
MC vs Jeff City, c'mon Mustangs!
Nevada vs Kearney and the hot mom's, hot mom's prevail
GV vs WC, lets go Cardinals! I think I'll head down there Friday night!
Republic vs Helias, can Republic run on Helias?
BG vs East Buchanan, can EB stop the juggernaut running game of BG?

Another great weekend coming up of games! Best of luck to everyone and safe travels!

Another great weekend coming up of games! Best of luck to everyone and safe travels!
Ill take
Rock playing real well
Seneca wow what a team
Lamar i really want LC but not feeling it
JC playing very well
Kearney hate all the cocky ass K fans but i think they get through this week
Grain Valley Lets Ride Baby
Republic Only way GV can host so i need em
BG wins

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Ill take
Rock playing real well
Seneca wow what a team
Lamar i really want LC but not feeling it
JC playing very well
Kearney hate all the cocky ass K fans but i think they get through this week
Grain Valley Lets Ride Baby
Republic Only way GV can host so i need em
BG wins
Keep picking against Lamar, you're bound to get it right at some point!

Rockhurst . Nixa is excellent up front but actually pretty down on skill guys compared to past years plus Joplin and Nixa have a terrible record vs Kansas City teams

Seneca . They are pretty damn good on offense.

Lamar . Never pick against Lamar and you will be right 95% of the time .

Jeff City. Great year for MC but I don't see them winning even tho I feel like Jeff City isnt very good . I think Nevada would beat Jeff City but not MC.

Kearney big .

WC . Teams that aren't used to defending Webbs veer attack can't figure it out in one week plus they are a different animal with the QB situation figured out and Omari Jackson back ..

Is this the Helias team that lost to Ritter by 1 point ? If so I pick them but I thought I read their QB was lost sometime after that game . If they have that QB back I take Helias , otherwise I take Republic in a coin flip .

The last game I have zero knowledge of so good luck to both teams

Last edited:
Rockhurst . Nixa is excellent up front but actually pretty down on skill guys compared to past years plus Joplin and Nixa have a terrible record vs Kansas City teams

Seneca . They are pretty damn good on offense.

Lamar . Never pick against Lamar and you will be right 95% of the time .

Jeff City. Great year for MC I don't see them winning even tho I don't feel like Jeff City isnt very good . I think Nevada would beat Jeff City but not MC.

Kearney big .

WC . Teams that aren't used to defending Webbs veer attack can't figure it out in one week plus they are a different animal with the QB situation figured out and Omari Jackson back ..

Is this the Helias team that lost to Ritter by 1 point ? If so I pick them but I thought I read their QB was lost sometime after that game . If they have that QB back I take Helias , otherwise I take Republic in a coin flip .

The last game I have zero knowledge of so good luck to both teams
QB1 for Helias is out . But QB2 is the little brother of the QB that lead them to the championship in 2020. Showing great promise. Def is still top notch.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
QB2 has 7 games under his belt and hasnt lost one yet. We shall see.
I think Coach Pitts and that Defense will make Helias competitive in any game. They are always one of the most sound teams I watch play defensively. I haven't seen the younger Weaver live, but I'm sure he will be just fine.

Reactions: HHSX2
Odessa - St. Pius X. I believe their only common opponent is Chillicothe. Odessa and St. Pius X both beat Chillicothe convincingly.

If Odessa had even a slightly better defense, they would be an entirely different team. So my mind says St. Pius X but my heart says Odessa.

Odessa - St. Pius X. I believe their only common opponent is Chillicothe. Odessa and St. Pius X both beat Chillicothe convincingly.

If Odessa had even a slightly better defense, they would be an entirely different team. So my mind says St. Pius X but my heart says Odessa.
Even though they lost Pius showed a LOT better vs. St. James Academy than prior years. That, to me, was a sign they could go on this run...........

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT