ADVERTISEMENT

Games that have my interest

HAWKS4LIFE

Oct 22, 2001
MV @ Seneca. I think Seneca BIG
CJ @ Nevada. I think Nevada BIG
BG vs SS, very interesting game
MC vs Bolivar! I'm rooting for MC
Joplin @ Nixa. This will be a great game, IMO!
Adrian @ Lamar. I think this is Diamond all over again!
Carthage @ WC. Should be a great atmosphere and I think WC wins this time!
Should be fun Friday!

Should be fun Friday!
For what its worth, I believe Adrian would turbo clock Diamond but still think Lamar wins this one easily. Adrian will have to throw the ball successfully if they want to keep it close.

For what its worth, I believe Adrian would turbo clock Diamond but still think Lamar wins this one easily. Adrian will have to throw the ball successfully if they want to keep it close.
Adrian will be turbo’d. Cannot say this as a fan of the other team without sounding rude. But it’s just how I feel, might see JV the entire second half.

I ain't veer but Adrian shocks Lamar
Lamar will have 2-3 teams during this run who might stay in the game/give them a scare/to win. MAYBE. Class 2 is down, and Lamar is equal to last season since they got thier players back. Lamar would have to aid Adrian a TON to have this even be close with TO and tons of Yellow flags.

BG
(Maybe) Valle
EB

BG is the biggest challenge imo. Then a tie between Valle/FG. Championship may be the semi. Tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Lamar will have 2-3 teams during this run who might stay in the game/give them a scare/to win. MAYBE. Class 2 is down, and Lamar is equal to last season since they got thier players back. Lamar would have to aid Adrian a TON to have this even be close with TO and tons of Yellow flags.

BG
(Maybe) Valle
EB

BG is the biggest challenge imo. Then a tie between Valle/FG. Championship may be the semi. Tbh.
Yeah with MV and Seneca moving to class 3 it sort of weakened Class 2 in this area. Last year just making it out of that district was tuff.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 503_Maple

BG
(Maybe) Valle
EB

How is Class 2 down? Because Blair Oaks isn't in it? Most undefeated teams remaining compared to other Classes. I'd say Class 2 is at minimum comparable to what it's been in the recent past.

Reactions: revno and Treadmill
How is Class 2 down? Because Blair Oaks isn't in it? Most undefeated teams remaining compared to other Classes. I'd say Class 2 is at minimum comparable to what it's been in the recent past.
Strength of schedule is a lot of that. Most of the ranked teams were class 1 last year. Which to me suggests the class 2 teams are not as good as the class 1 teams that moved up. Which is concerning for the landscape of what’s prototypical to routine class 2. BO and Seneca and MV not being in it is another factor. I believe if I’m not mistaken you said before week 1 it was down in your opinion as well. Unless if I was mistaken.

When you think about it, by taking roughly the top 30 largest class 2 schools and moving them to Class 3, yeah, Class 2 likely does look a little different. Better? Worse? I dont know, but it's different.
Put it better than I did. I do think some of them make a difference lol which is why I say it’s “down” it’s not terrible, it’s not BAD by any stretch. But it was a deeper class last year for certain. Technically down.

Class 6

LSN vs Rockhurst has upset written all over it and LN should be on alert this week. I dont think LN will lose but i do believe this might be their toughest opponent since LSN week 1. This liberty team is very different from week 2. IF, LN takes them light, they will be in a fight all night

I just 100% believe Rockhurst is better than LSN. Hopefully that isnt controversial

These are interesting cause some combination of these 4 teams winners will produce the KC representative in the finals. No offense to OP

Last edited:
Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Adrian drilled the 3 seed.

Lamar hasn't had a real game since Nevada.

The deer are in rut. I'm going with the Blackhawks to cover.

• Haha
Reactions: bullitpdq68
Class 6

LSN vs Rockhurst has upset written all over it and LN should be on alert this week. I dont think LN will lose but i do believe this might be their toughest opponent since LSN week 1. This liberty team is very different from week 2. IF, LN takes them light, they will be in a fight all night

I just 100% believe Rockhurst is better than LSN. Hopefully that isnt controversial

These are interesting cause some combination of these 4 teams winners will produce the KC representative in the finals. No offense to OP
Oak Park will find Park Hill much tougher than the Staley squad they just survived. Park Hill at Liberty North, Nixa at Rockhurst would be my pure guesses. This round, especially this year, will be as difficult to figure as it gets.

Should be fun Friday!
man i sure smiled when you posted this

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT