ADVERTISEMENT

Director of communication for MSHSAA

It all makes sense now...why they tack on a 15% service fee for on-line ticket purchases, gotta pay for that overhead somehow.
(In fairness, 15% is what they charged last year, it's probably higher this season)

It all makes sense now...why they tack on a 15% service fee for on-line ticket purchases, gotta pay for that overhead somehow.
(In fairness, 15% is what they charged last year, it's probably higher this season)
15% AND it didnt go up the next year?? MSHSAA better figure some stuff out if they wanna start making REAL money!

Didn’t your booster club save 15% switching from Pabst Blue Ribbon kegs to Natty Lite??
More like 40%! But it didnt matter. I built great relationships with ALL the major vendors and distributors in the greater PA area. My club got discounts on EVERYTHING. Does NOT mean we passed those saving on down to the customers. Hehe

More like 40%! But it didnt matter. I built great relationships with ALL the major vendors and distributors in the greater PA area. My club got discounts on EVERYTHING. Does NOT mean we passed those saving on down to the customers. Hehe
the Bosko handshake.

businessman-taking-bribe-man-under-260nw-1225177960.jpg

"Reported" numbers vs. "Actual" numbers always had some fudge in them.

Reactions: BoosterBosko
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT