ADVERTISEMENT

COC

I haven't seen her on the bench for Webb's past few games but the bench is hard to see on YouTube. Would she be eligible at another Missouri school or does she need to leave the state?
I am not sure how all that works, I would *think* she would be ineligible at any school in missouri, but who knows with how things go

She will probably end up at Fort Smith Northside or something. Tough break for Webb.

Should have never left Webb City and her mom should have never went on a rant against MSHSAA
She doesn’t have any friends as far they’re concerned and her daughter definitely could have used them if she wanted her eligibility

Don’t get me wrong, I loathe MSHSAA, but I’m just saying that as far as the Mancini girls eligibility, her moms actions over the years have definitely not done her any favors and didn’t help her current situation either.

I assume she isn't eligible until mid to late January next year. I predict she ends up at Fort Smith Northside.

I assume she isn't eligible until mid to late January next year. I predict she ends up at Fort Smith Northside.
She was back at Webb the start of 2nd semester. Thinking she should be eligible once first semester ends next year but who knows.

What connection does she have to northside?

She was back at Webb the start of 2nd semester. Thinking she should be eligible once first semester ends next year but who knows.

What connection does she have to northside?
Probably but does she want to wait that long?

Northside is probably the closest basketball public school. A few girls from SWMO have ended up there. Hazley Grotjohn from Seneca is there now.

Reactions: da bears 25
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT