ADVERTISEMENT

Air Force Commit

65TPT

Nov 3, 2021
Congrats to Brady Kerprin of Blair Oaks on his commitment to Air Force. He has been a fun kid to watch through the years. If I'm not mistaken, I believe he is the 1st Division 1 player that I am aware of to come from BO since their run began in the early 2000s. He will join Luke Gall from Carthage at the Academy.

Also, John Lee Eldridge from Lees Summit North scored the game sealing TD in their win over Wyoming a few weeks ago.

Congrats to Brady Kerprin of Blair Oaks on his commitment to Air Force. He has been a fun kid to watch through the years. If I'm not mistaken, I believe he is the 1st Division 1 player that I am aware of to come from BO since their run began in the early 2000s. He will join Luke Gall from Carthage at the Academy.

Also, John Lee Eldridge from Lees Summit North scored the game sealing TD in their win over Wyoming a few weeks ago.

Hopefully him and Gall will make it through the AF prep school.
Seems like for the last 3-4 years, some kid from Missouri signs with AF, only to mysteriously show back up playing college FB somewhere else a year after leaving for AF.

Gall s bigger every time I see him...I don't see him not being successful because of the 3 best football players I've seen in person over the last probably 7 years, him being one of them, 1 is already in the NFL (Kyren W. ) and the other is going to get a shot (Isaiah Davis).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT