ADVERTISEMENT

Short notice but a statewide request

dew610

Sep 4, 2002
I received a text message from an air force soldier in willow springs to see if I had any connections to the powers that be. He wants to do a moment of silence for all the soldiers lost in Afghanistan this week and he's right in saying it would mean a lot to all the veterans in attendance. So for those that have a home game tonight please make this happen.
Sorry for the short notice and please dont make this political just honor our vets. Thank you

I received a text message from an air force soldier in willow springs to see if I had any connections to the powers that be. He wants to do a moment of silence for all the soldiers lost in Afghanistan this week and he's right in saying it would mean a lot to all the veterans in attendance. So for those that have a home game tonight please make this happen.
Sorry for the short notice and please dont make this political just honor our vets. Thank you
I think most school in my area are handing out little flags on a stick, too. I plan to wear my "These Colors Don't Run" t-shirt I picked up at Wal Mart. Also going to listen to my Lee Greenwood cassette on the way to the game.

One of the killed soldiers was a Ft Zumwalt South grad....as my Troy Trojans play there...I know they are having a moment of silence...God Bless those men and their families.

Reactions: da bears 25
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT