ADVERTISEMENT

Will anyone go after Trump tonight?

Duck_walk

Oct 17, 2002
Trump has shown the propensity to counter punch as well as anyone I have ever seen on twitter. Will someone provoke him tonight and open themselves up to his rebuttal?

Kasich was an exec at Lehman Brothers so he will be an easy target. Bush is a Bush. Walker is a drop out who has his state in a precarious financial bind. Huckabee and Cruz will cut their own throats. Christie is an easy target. I wish Fiorina was in the debate. Trump loves her.

Fiorina “ran a company and she got viciously fired,” Trump told Florida Republicans in May. “She was walked out of there. And the stock went up seven points the day she got fired. That’s not a good sign.”

It wouldn't be hard. Just ask for specifics in his grand plan. He speaks a good game in general, he'll burry himself when it comes to specifics.

This format might be the best for the Donald. They're going to try to hold each candidate to a 1 min response to questions. Can't expect much detail in that amount of time. And he may be the best at quick off the cuff remarks. He'll slam any of the career politicians who try to get on him. And he'll have good ammo too. Career politicians are how we go to where we are.

If Trump somehow got elected the VP choice may be the most important one ever. As soon as he butts heads with congress and can't get something he wants and then realizes he can't just fire them he may say forget it and resign.

Perry and Graham were the most likely to do so based upon the comments to date, but they missed the big debate. I'm interested to see if anyone else steps up.

It wouldn't be hard. Just ask for specifics in his grand plan. He speaks a good game in general, he'll burry himself when it comes to specifics.
Wished you guys were running Palin. Trump is a zillion times brighter then the twit you guys ran a few years ago for the 2nd highest office in the land.

The Donald certainly speaks his mind. Agree the one minute sound bite response is right up his alley. But his mouth will eventually be his downfall. He will manage to offend enough people to blow himself out of the water. He has already shot himself in the foot with the hispanic vote. Just a matter of time...

Trump has shown the propensity to counter punch as well as anyone I have ever seen on twitter. Will someone provoke him tonight and open themselves up to his rebuttal?

Kasich was an exec at Lehman Brothers so he will be an easy target. Bush is a Bush. Walker is a drop out who has his state in a precarious financial bind. Huckabee and Cruz will cut their own throats. Christie is an easy target. I wish Fiorina was in the debate. Trump loves her.

Fiorina “ran a company and she got viciously fired,” Trump told Florida Republicans in May. “She was walked out of there. And the stock went up seven points the day she got fired. That’s not a good sign.”

These debates are for entertainment value. The average American knows zip about what really goes on. Seems like the same could be said for participants in FauxNews debates. The zingers are great for the dullards but there will be no real discussion of policy.

Might as well send kenny and dangos up there.

These debates are for entertainment value. The average American knows zip about what really goes on. Seems like the same could be said for participants in FauxNews debates. The zingers are great for the dullards but there will be no real discussion of policy.

Might as well.

th

Agreed. This is all just a show.
I wouldn't buy a used car from Trump.
But there are people who are seriously going
to vote for him. The eventual nominee on that stage is going to walk on egg shells to stay on his good side.

BTW Rev. Kenny, what type of weapon do you think Jesus preferred?

Rev Kenny? Fool I haven't been to church in a few months. If you think I am some bible thumper because I believe people who kill babies are evil then think again.

But I think Jesus would have preferred a Ruger GP 101 .357. Something slightly classic but has enough power to put a hole the size of Veers bicep in the back of some unsuspecting home intruder.

If you really think he would need a gun to take care of business, you need to stay awake when you do go to church.:D

Reactions: Kenny56
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT