ADVERTISEMENT

Miller did you go test your theory and take a Gun to Walmart.

The muzzle energy of a round is the best indicator of its ability to destroy tissue. A .223 Remington 60 grain hollow point has a muzzle energy of 1350 ft-pounds,,,,,,a standard 130 grain 30-30 round used deer hunting nationwide develops 1600 ft-pounds of energy. The .300 Weatherby Super Mag I Elk hunt with develops 4100 ft-pounds of Energy .

You didn’t even know an M16/AR15 fires a .22 caliber bullet. Educate yourself on the subject a bit and don’t just soak in the crap people spew out trying to push their own agenda.

Like I said the military is replacing the .223 with the new 6.5mm NATO round because of the .223’s lack of killing ability. It is not some super killing bullet
I don't think I've ever seen an AR-15 in person and have no reason to. So you're telling me that our armed forces have been equipped with .22 rifles to fight wars with for decades?

The muzzle energy of a round is the best indicator of its ability to destroy tissue. A .223 Remington 60 grain hollow point has a muzzle energy of 1350 ft-pounds,,,,,,a standard 130 grain 30-30 round used deer hunting nationwide develops 1600 ft-pounds of energy. The .300 Weatherby Super Mag I Elk hunt with develops 4100 ft-pounds of Energy .

You didn’t even know an M16/AR15 fires a .22 caliber bullet. Educate yourself on the subject a bit and don’t just soak in the crap people spew out trying to push their own agenda.
That wouldn't play well on CNN.
While the .223 will definitely kill someone, it isn't the scary ASSAULT WEAPON bullet it is made out to be. There are FAR more lethal ammo choices. Most libs aren't aware of this because it isn't the narrative they want to push.

I don't think I've ever seen an AR-15 in person and have no reason to. So you're telling me that our armed forces have been equipped with .22 rifles to fight wars with for decades?
Yes it’s a .22 caliber bullet weighing 60 grains. It’s only 50% heavier than a regular .22

It is NOT a little .22 Long Rifle cartridge that people plink tin cans and shoot rabbits with. It has a much larger case, more powder and more pressure

Since it’s the same caliber bullet you can actually buy a conversion kit to fire .22 LR in an AR15 so it’s cheaper to shoot

The new Rifle for the military will be a slightly larger .256 caliber weapon firing heavier bullets at even higher velocities

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT