ADVERTISEMENT

Who's goin where?

I'm trying to decide if I want to brave the nearly 100 degree temps to watch Carthage and Nixa. Probably will if for no other reason than I learned last week that I can't count on Carthage to stream the game and I've previously complained about Nixa having the most annoying announcers imaginable even though their stream is very good from a technical aspect.

On a kind of related note does anyone know why Webb City's stream is just a single camera with no score or other graphics now? The used to run a multi camera show and would have the score and such at the bottom. Odd that both they and Carthage's media partner has downgraded the video stream this year.

Headed to my Wife's hometown to see the Tigers & Eagles duke it out. Should be the best game in the state.

I'm trying to decide if I want to brave the nearly 100 degree temps to watch Carthage and Nixa. Probably will if for no other reason than I learned last week that I can't count on Carthage to stream the game and I've previously complained about Nixa having the most annoying announcers imaginable even though their stream is very good from a technical aspect.

On a kind of related note does anyone know why Webb City's stream is just a single camera with no score or other graphics now? The used to run a multi camera show and would have the score and such at the bottom. Odd that both they and Carthage's media partner has downgraded the video stream this year.
No answer to your question, but the Webb app on Roku isn’t working for me either. I just screen shared off my computer last week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT